Make it right

2 weeks later

Jay POV

Since the day Minnie cuss me out I haven't seen her. She didn't even come by a nigga to see how I've been since I came out. I feel bad mane, me and mines beefing that ain't cool. I gotta make it right. I don't even tell ma any thing, she warned me already. I took out my phone and called her, she let the phone ring then she send me to voice mail. I try again

" Hey, Tevin" Wtf how the hell is Tevin...... oh yh, ole dude from school. He gone MIA tho

" Mani,"

" Jamaine?" She seem confused 

" Yeah, you expecting some other nigga" 

" Ok you clearly haven't gotten your shit together yet so peace" She hang up on me. I tried again about 4 more times she still not answering.

I just went to room and call it a night; tomorrow for that. 

*

*

Today I get to go back on my hustle, coming to find out Victor boys them didn't shoot me, but some niggas from another crew did. They will be taken care of at a later date; right now I gotta make up with mines. I went to bathroom and got ready. I called Rome and ask him if he know what Minnie wearing today and he told me so I gotta make up now. I had get downstairs and head out the house.

Mani POV

Jamanine called me last night, but Tevin's number showed up, wth. I didn't even know that I had Tevin's number.Then it all came back to me Jay had my phone so maybe he put.... No he wouldn't do that, Toya, she did this I told her that I didn't want the number and she still put it in my phone, but that still didn't explain why Tevin's name showed up; the nigga doesn't even go to this school anymore. 

On another note my bday is coming people* Yep I'm gonna be 18, can't wait. I'm gonna be turnt up when the time comes actually it's next week, yep next week; the sad part is that I don't got nobody to share it with, uhg. Let me get ready to go to school, peace.

Shay POV

I slept over at Rome's house lastnight, my dad is coming back sometime this month so I know that my life is back to being shit again :'( Rome and I are going strong, I can't believe that I found a guy that actually loves me....... wow someone loves me I still can't get use to those words.

" Babe, what you thinking about" Rome just came from the bathroom and he looking sexy as ever. Next week is both Mani and Rome's bday; I got something planned for me and Rome, but I'm not sure about Mani. I know you must be saying ' oh I'm ungrateful,' but it's just that I don't got time for her right now. I love Mani, but I love Rome more; I heard about her and Jay I don't blame him, Mani should have handled it diffrently.

" You," I like teasing him we haven't had sex yet cause he said he wants to wait until I'm ready, but I'm ready right now lol.

" Yh, if we say here any longer we gonna be late. Let's go" He peck my lips and took my bag pack and we head down stairs. Mani was in the kitchen cooking something. Since her and Jay had they little disagrement you would think that she would be sad but she's happy like hell, but that's my friend tho lol.

We stole her food then we head out to go to school.

*

*

When we pull up in the parking lot, Rome took my bagpack and we got out. He locked his door then we head in the school, there were some THOTS over at the door flirting with Rome and I can tell either he likes it or he just trying to make me feel better. I'm very jealous especially with mines so these THOTS need to back off.

*

*

Mani POV

The day is almost over, next we gor lunch; I cant't wait. Toya and I have been spending more time together; mre than Shay and I have in a long time, but it's cool as I said before once she's happy tyou better believe that I'm happy to :) that's my girl and I love her like a sister. The bell rang for lunch and I couldn't even sit another minute I rushed to my locker, put my thngs in and rushed to the lunch room; I'm hungry like what. I

I got my food and sat a table; by myself, since Jay and I are not on any speaking terms I just don't feel like sitting around a table with him. I know he just came back to school, but I need some alone time. I see Toya coming over to the table where I was, she st down and we started talking. i asked her about her day and we just started a conversation as we had our luch; I guess this day ain't that bad huh.

Just as that thought came in mind I see Shay, Rome and Jay come in the lunch I was hoping that they would sit somewhere else. To my surprise they did. I must admit Jay did look good today; actually him and I almost looked a like...... cute right I know. * Blush. I know he called Rome, cause I heard when Rome told him what I was planning on wearing. I forgot that he bought me that last month when we were going some where; I don't even rember where.  

Toya POV

Yes, I got Mani right where I want her. You see I got a cousin name Waynshorne (Way- Shawn) but every body call him Wayne, I told him what's up and we decided that if we can't get Mani to leave Mental then we'll get Mental to leave Mani. She and I sitting here having lunch and every now and again I would just stare at her; she's a beauty and that nigga don't deserve her. I thought them other niggas got Mental the last time; idiots uhg.

A man in a blue suit brought me out my thoughts when I headr everybody saying Ooooooooo and Awwwws like wtf is going on here.

" Excuse are any of you ladies Imani Johnson" Mani looked on him and told him that was her. he gave here a box of chocolate, a teddy bear that had sorry on it and a bouquet of white and red roses; I know exactly who sent them when I looked over I can see that Mani had tears in her then the nigga Jay came to the table and sat infront of her after the man left. Every one now crowding OUR table; the nigga's a damn show off. This time he would get a way watch and see. He makes me sick. I got up and left the lunch room. I ain't got an appetite anymore.

Mani POV

Toya and I were talking about something then a man came and told me some had sent these for me. When I say the box of caramel filled chocolates I know who did this, I'm mad at Jay but this is a good apology. By the time I look around Toya was gone and Jay was infront of me and we were crowded by the entire lunch room. Jay knows that I hate crowds. I almost cried the roses were so beautiful 

" This was sent as an apology, please forgive me. Minnie I messed up and this time I want the entire school to know that I f**ked up...... bad. Sorry," before I could respond he captured my lips in a passionate kiss. This one was diffrent, all the others said their oooooooo and awws I was so embrassed I hid my face in Jay Crook of his neck turning red like a tomato.

" So is that a I forgive you" But now everyone had already went back to what they were doing.

" I guess it is, but only if you will trust me, Jay"

" Ok" We kissed one more time then the bell rang for last period. We all have the same period so I went to my locker, got my things and we head to class. Where is Toya any way.

****************************************************************************************************************

So ok, this chapter wasn't what I expected, but I think it could pass.

You know  what to do

Sorry for any mistakes. I'm only human 

Live,Love,Laugh

Ms.Love

Outfits in MM