Back to school

Rome POV

They got the whole strike thing worked out, so we got school today. I pull up in the parking lot and got my bag and locked my car to head into school.

I was jus like 5 mins early so the halls were clear, I got my necessary things to go to class and head to Art class. When I got there only Shay was there, mane I like Shay since she and Mani became friends mane, but I don't know how to steep to her. This gilr seems diffrent from the rest thots around here. Let me describe Shay for u a bit, she has long brown hair, light complexsion, brown eyes, a beautiful smile and a body to die for.Good enough for u,:)

"Hey, Shay wats up ma" I said sitting beside her in the joint desk.

" Oh hey, Rome, Mani came school yet" she asked. All that time I'm jus stareing at her, shordy looked good she had on a ripped jean, a tight T and some sandals she looked good.

Shay POV

I was sitting in class waiting for the others to come, when I heard someone say something. When I look around I realize Rome sitting beside me. I liked Rome since the first day I saw him. He plays Football and Basketball, he's about 6'5" that is like a giant compared to me, I'm only 5'8", shorter than him but taller than Mani lol, everyone is taller than Mani.

To hid my nervousness I played it off safe by starting a convo I asked him a question and he jus sat there stareing like he saw a ghost or something. About 2 mins after he respond.

" No, she not feeling well something with her head." he answered....... finally.

I know she has been complaining about head aches for a while, but she never say she needed to go to the doctor's for it. We gotta go by when school is over. I know she will not be bored because I'm sure Jamaine would say home with her. I told her that boy likes her, but she never believed, when she called me and told me that they are together 2 weeeks I wasn't surprise I'm glad that they're together. I am glad that she's happy, she's been through a lot in pass relationships, the boys she dated treated her like dirty and she never let the pain she felt out for anyone to see, but me. She dried on my shoulder and I comforted her cuz when I was around and about she helped me out. Let me tell u a lil about me. First off my name is Shayanne Paige,I'm 16 about to be 17 soon, I use to have a family, but then my dad got fired and....... know at let me take u back to the day when my dad changed my life.......

Flash back

I was laying in the chair, it was summer 2012, I was home alone because I am the only child. My mom was a business woman and my dad was an Accountant. He gave home from work and I realize he looked a lil pissed so when he came and sat beside I asked wats the matter he told me that he got fired from his job. Wait that is not all he also found out that my mom was sleeping with his ex-boss. I know right. To ease his pain I rubbed his back and offered him a glass of water. He took the water and I let him explan to me wat happened ,he did and then he went to the room and sleep guess.

*

*

*

*

For a whole month he tried looking for a job, by then my parents were broken up already. One night I can never forget it was that same summer August 5th, I went to a party and came home late, I couldn't catch the bus because buses don't run soo late in the night, Mnai was suppose to come with me but she didn't she had something to do. A boy name Todd gave me a ride home, when I got home my dad was in the living room sitting in the dark. When I turned on the lights... by now Todd had already left to go home.

Dad: Shay, who brought u here. He asked me I could hear the anger in his voice. since my mom let he has had a temper or his temper has become more aggressive.