Today is going to be a good day.......I think.

Mani POV

So I know from the last time you saw me, I was riding Jay's cock. Well let me fill you in on what's happening in my life at this time. Jamaine and I are still not together, but we tight as hell, I'm actually waiting for him now, cuz we got a shoot with mom today for some clothing line. I think we are best apart, than together, we communicate now and we actually get along. Now he can come and tell me what he did and not feel guilty for it. My phone brought me out of my thoughts, when I checked it, it was a text from Jay.

Jay bae: Minnie get ready, cuz I'm 2 minutes away from ur crib. yep I changed his name. Over these pass months, him and I have grown really close.

Minnie :I am.

About 10 minutes later I heard a horn out side. I locked up the house and went outside to get in the car. I just don't feel like driving today. " Hey, can you take me to get something to eat please. I'm starving" I asked as i got in the passenger side.

"Good morning to you to, and no problem ma." He replied licking his lips. We drove in silence until we got to subway. He parked and we got out. I just had on a black leggings with a gray crop top and my black and gray jordans. We ordered our food and he told me he was going to pay for it. I was going to pay for both, but he said that I can have Lunch so why argue.

On our way we ate well most of he time I'm feeding Jay, cuz he was driving and he doesn't like Subway cold so I fed him to make it easier. I finished eating as well and we jus arrived at the studio. We out and he locked the car when we got to the building my mom receptionist signed us in. You see my mom does not teach anymore, so they invested in different businesses to keep her occupied daily and I can say she's doing great. we got there and she already had our coffees brought up, so I gave her the cookies I got her. " Thanks baby. Hey Jay, uhm your mom suppose to be coming as well to model the more sophisticated looks." She told Jay and I as we head to the back to wardrobe and makeup, Just as she finished her sentence, we heard Armoni come through the door. We left them by then, so I don't know what they were saying after.

After the shoot which was 6 hours later, we finally got a chance to go home. I was tired as hell man. I didn't even realize we made it home. All I know I feel Jay lifting me and taking me into the house. I guess when he got there no one was there, because he went into my bag and took my keys out. After he opened the door he took me to my room. When he place me on the bed I opened my eye.

" Do you wanna stay the night?" I asked him, because I know he to must be tired and he's already at a home where he can rest.

" Yh, let me go take a shower and come back." He said, leaving the room going to use Rome bathroom I'm guessing.

About 20 minutes I feel the bed dip, when I turned I felt Jay's arm around my waist. Next thing I remember is I'm in deep sleep.

**********************************

7:00 am

" Minnie, your phone is ringing ma" Jay said shaking me to wake up.

" Get it for me" I told him still laying in my bed.

"Hello"

"....."

"Ok, thanks, just send them over and we'll look at them when she wakes up" I hear him say, then he hang up the phone.

I woke up and and went to the bathroom, to do my hygiene and get ready for the day. I decided on a simple outfit, cuz we were not going out today. I went down stairs and Jay was in the living room eat chips. "Hey u want some breakfast?," I asked him as he sat and watch whatever that is.
"Yh, what u making?" Why is he asking so many questions yo. Lol.
" Pussy juice and peach booty" I started killing my self with laugh. He mean mugged my ass
"Man, Minnie I'm dead ass. What u cooking." He asked again
"Chocolate chip pan cake, bacon, cheese omelette and Cesar salad with orange juice" I said him as he licked his lips as I speak. "Hello, u want?"
"Yh, I want 2 pancakes, and everything else."
About 45minutes I was done, then my mom and dad jus walked in the door.
"Hey baby" both of them said "hey Jay" My mom said while my dad jus dapped him.
"Hey, I made breakfast, so u don't have to cook ma" I told my mom, she to looked tired, so I thought she could use a break.
We ate and I washed the dishes, while my parents went to there room. Jay and I did the dishes together, so we would finish quicker.
"T assistant said that she would send some of the pics for us to see. I jus got them." Jay said as I was drying the final plate. He hooked his phone up to my laptop and we sat and watched some of the pics. "I like that one the most." Jay said as he smiled from ear to ear. "U look so natural." I laughed at this clown, he never seize to amaze me.

Jay POV

When we were viewing the pic I can truly say Minnie looked beautiful in that pic man. That's the one up in the mm. She looks great right?
The other pics she sew them together in a frame and put it up on IG tagging me them saying "photo shoot, Jaybae and I" lol. My name is name even Jaybae on the gram. It only took about 2 minutes for people to start comment and liking the pics.

This one had the caption summer wear

This one had the caption summer wear. Man this girl has talent. She then posted my pics, yo ur boy was getting mad love from all angles. Lol

That's hot right

That's hot right. This girl something else. Smh.

When we finished commenting on IG, we were jus chillin, but then I got a call from pops, so I had to leave.
"Minnie, I'm gonna check u back a Lil later OK." I told her as she was laying on my chest. "Jay?" She said "yeah Minnie" I replied she sound like she wanted something. She turned to face me "Whatever u're going to do please be safe" she said, you would have thought that by now she'll get use to the fact that I got a dangerous job, but every time, she tells me the same thing to be safe. "I will ma, be good" I kissed her forehead and left.

On my way to the trap, I could feel some thing was wrong, but I just couldn't put my finger on it. I pulled up to the trap about 15 minutes after then

POW
POW
POW
************
What!
Who!
Wait, what jus happened.

This chapter is dedicated to my new followers and those that voted on the previous chapters.

It's not much, but it's the calm before the storm.

If u would like for me to give u a shout out next chapter inbox ur name and I would.

I want to Start a Q&A so send ur questions and the characters would answer them.

You know what to do
Vote
Comment
Share
Like
Show ur girl some love. ❤❤❤❤