Chapter 3

Tameka POV

I know u guise have not heard from me since the story began, but I am doing fine actually. I am off to work now so I can not talk much as I use to. I have an engagement party to plan for a couple who seems very inlove jus as Roa as I did when we decided to get married. I love my family like crazy, things are going good now so I am enjoying it to the max.

Mani POV

The bitch tried stepping to me again in the caffeteria today and Rome stopped her. I am pissed mane he talking bout "Oh, school jus began and u getting urself in trouble already" then he dragged me out the caffeteria. I can't stand him sometime s mane. I am on my way going home from school mad like hell, I know when I reach home he's go run his big mouth and then let daddy give me the lecture about how fighting can cuz death.   I do't believe anyone understand mane I don't interfer with ppl, I keep to myself all the time but today she pushed me to the limit. 

I am now driving into the drive way and it seems as though no onje is home. Since my dad became a pastor we hardly see him unless it's Breakfast, dinner oh no let me say family dinner or church otherwise we don't see daddy cuz he's always out doing something for the church. I know my parents seems happy, but if my dad don't stop putting all his time into the church my mom might jus go out on him. I'm jus saying I can see the light  in my mom's eyes when she's around him. She loves him but he spends more time at church than with her, or maybe they have quickies lol ha, jus saying.

I went inside and took a bath cuz I'm feeling sticky mane, about 15 mins I did my hygiene and put some clothes on and went on fb to see if Shay on line when I look on fb I saw hat someone tagged me in a video. with the caption"  never underestimate the quite girl" #quitebutdeadly. When  I opened it, it was the video of me and Samantha I think that's her name fighting. I realize it was from Jamaine or Mental as he use on here. I jus smiled and signed out, cuz Shay wasn't on I wonder wat happened y she didn't make it to school today. 

I was hungry as hell so u know me I went into the kitchen fix me something to eat. I guess mamma had to run today cuz she usually cooks before she leaves, oh well. I went in to the fidge to find something to cook and decided on chicken pasta I did some so both Rome and I can have some, so when ma comes she can rest. Yh I know I'm a good sister and daughter lol. 

As I sauteered my chicken and vegetables I hear Rome's big mouth in the drive way and I know he got company cuz I hear another voice to.

Rome: Mani, Mani, u in here girl

Mani: Yh I'm in the kitchen

Rome: uhm, wat u cooking, it smells good mane. Hed said giving me a kiss on my cheek, yes although he's angry with me he still got a soft side.

Mani: Chicken pasta, Rome I'm sorry for causeing trouble today, but u don't understand she troubled me first mane then she knows that u would pick up for her so she tried it again.

Rome: Mane, I saw the video after u left. he said laughing, and u beat ole girls ass mane, I see I rubbed off on u tho. He is so corny. Bet they wouldn't mess with again.

Mani: U did. I felt guilty then Jamaine came into the kitchen cutting ourc convosation short.

Rome: Mani, cook enough so Jay can get some.

Mani: Ok, uhm can u plz pass me the heavy cream milk from the cup board. I asked Rome take note of the name Rome, all I know Jamaine and I eyes make four

Mental: Here, u looked nice today tho. Thats all he said before he walked out the kitchen smiling.

hmm, he ain't go make me one of his whores. I continued cooking. 

When I was done I shared a plate for me and went to the fridge for some juice. I was lookig through the fridge to find something when I felt a hand on myu waist. When I turned around it was no other than Jamaine. I was a bit worried that Rome might come and catch us.

Me: U know that my brother is like in the other room right?

Jay: Yh, so. Ok , so ur off limits then. that's wat u're trying to say. he started chuckling. Ok, no touchy, touchy. Even though he said that he still was up on me with his hands still on my waist.

Me: Uhm, can u plz let me go. 

When I said that he bent down and kissed me softly. If Rome wasn't in the house maybe we would have went further. The kitchen door opened then Rome came in looking all suspious hell no. I couldnot risk the fact that Jamaine was all up on me so I did wat any girl would do. I ended the kiss then went to my room. 

Mental POV Don't get me wrong, but Mani know that she want this D lol, so all she has to do is ask. I know that she is virgin, cuz she and I was like mins away from getting it in then her moms and Rome came back. I really like Mnai mane, but she gotta get that shy girl thing off her . Today when she beat Samantha's ass she made me proud. I've known Mani like forever cuz our parents are bestfriends so I got mad love for her. But mane, a nigga can only hold out this long mane.I need some attention from her. She behave as though a nigga can;t get the time of day mane. That piss me off. The ringing of my phone bought me out my thoughts,

Mental: Yo,

Boss/ paps: yo, I need u and Rome to down at the traop like yesterday. 

Before I got the time to chance to answer he already hang up. 

I went and told Rome what was up then, we left. It kinda made me feel a kinda way to leave Mani by her self, but a nigga gotta make the paper.

When we arrived at the trap Paps tells us wat =s up then we head out it job should only take like 1 hr so we good, then I can get back to Mani. lol Manre see u when I get back.

************************************************************************************************************Sorry for any mistakes. Remember I'm only human.

picture of Jamaine in media.

U know wat to do 

Vote 

Comment

Share 

Follow 

Live,Love, Laugh

Ms. Love