Continuation

" Well Jamaine is stable and I think he's going to be alright" A huge load was lifted off my shoulder when I heard what the doctor said 

" Uhm, so can we see him" Moni asked 

" Only, two" 

" John, that's my son in there" I just remembered that Moni worked here, but she works in the Peds Dep. ( She only deals with children) 

" Because it's u Armoni, I will allow 4, no more at a time" She smiled at him after thanking him.

" You guise go and I will stay" I had to collect myself before seeing him. 

" You sure u're good Mani" Rome asked; Armoni is using her badge to her advantage so seem as she's a nurse, she's not considered a visitor. All 5 of them went as I stayed in waiting still blaming myself for this.

Jay POV

After what happened early all I remembered is that I left the house to go get something to eat and then I don't remember anything else after that. 

When I woke up everywhere was white; I know it's not heaven cause I don't remember dying so, I lay in bed with a ton of needles connected to me in a gown that all my ass out side, this is messing with my swag mane *Chuckle.

" Hey baby, u're awake huh" Momma, Tameka, Pops, Dope and Rome came in my room 

" Yh, what happened" 

" You gt shoot baby, in your arm and two legs" I didn't even realize that I can't move my legs until now; they got a nigga this time huh. But trust and believe, don't make any mistake they're gonna get theirs.

" Oh, so where Meka at"  

" Still at your grandma's" We sat there talking and all, but they left, cause momma had to get to the ER and pops had business and Tameka and Dope had yet another trip to attend. Rome still here, he just called Shay and she's on her way. The question that I'm dying to ask is where's Minnie. It has been an hour since momma them came and she didn't even show up. I thought she was the ROD, I guess not.

" Yo, Rome where's Minnie" Before he could answer Shay and Minnie walked in the door. Minnie look like she's the one that got shot, I could tell she was crying cuz that cute face all puffy and shit. She in some booty shorts, a floral tumblr and her J's with her hair in a messy bun. Even though she still looked bad.

" Here I am" She leaned over and kissed me on my fore head " I had to get myself ready before I came" She said what lol

" Yh, sure * Chuckle" 

" Hey, Jay, how you feeling" Shay said putting something in a plastic bag on the side table.

" If you take away the 3 holes in my body and the head ache, A nigga peachy" They just laughed and again we stayed there talking. 

*

*

Rome and Shay had to leave, I don't blame them tho, Rome been here since 6:00 and now it's 11, Minnie in the small chair; cause she said she not leaving so Rome go bring her some clothes a little later, but she damned if she thinks that she go sleep in some sweaty ass chair and there's a comfortable bed here. Hell nah.

" Babe, come here" She got up and brought the chair closer. " I got something to tell you, cause I know that you must be wondering. I wouldn't blame you if you left" She gave me her undivided attention.