Babe, just go with it!

This chapter is dedicated to Imawesome201996 thanks for the follow boo :)

Imani POV

So prom was over and Joshua and I decided that we would jus go to the park and chill for a little bit. On our way we went and got ice cream. Joshua had his hand around my waist and we were laughing and shit, jus waiting in line for our ice cream when I saw and heard a familar voice and person walked in. When he spotted me he instantly began hanging his head to the ground. I pretended like I ain't seen him either. We bought our ice cream and we left to head to the park. You see the difference between Jay and I is that I know when to give credit, now he came out of the hospital about 2 weeks and couple days now and he couldn't even say let me call or text Mani to say thanks for be there or I'm out now. That is what hurt me the most. He didn't even have the balls to say thanks for being there when he got shot. He didn't even tell me he had a girl until that day at the hospital, so he still think that I just found out about him, smh. I started taking Joshua seriuosly when I realize that I'm back where I promised myself I'll never be again. Now it's time to love me and love me well. To hell with Jay's trifflin ass, I'm done. 

We pulled up to the park and we just sat on the lawn eating ice cream and cuddling until he took me home. When he dropped me off, he walked me to my door and gave me a small peck good night, I think I'll continue to talk to him, lol. Prom 2016 was a blast.

Jay POV 

I know what she must be thinking, when I walked into the ice cream shop I didn't expect to see her here with ole dude, yh, I F**ked her, but it was jus some friends with benefits shit. I love that girl, but I'm jus hurting her with all my actions. Amanda must have known that Mani would be here cuz, soon as we got to the shop she started laughing hard and shit 'like bitch calm down, the joke was not that funny,' shit! We jus got the ice cream and went back to my crib. That is the one that's in town. I'm not taking her to my moms, hell no and I'm diffinitely not taking her to the one I have out of town, she ain't wifey yet, jus a temporary nut, so she better play her cards right or else she'll get the boot.

" Babe, u see the way Imani had Joshua on her like they cute and shit" She asked as soon as we got into the car. This girl is forever stuck on Mani, like bitch get off her tits, u jus making them bigger. I jus looked on her and she know what that mean. If I didn't tell you, well listen; I went to rehab and she studying to be a nurse or therapist or some shit, so she volunteered at the centre with her auntie apparently, one thing led to another, I bent her over on the couch one day when her aunt was late for my session and the head game was on point, so I kept her around. She ain't got nothing on Mani tho, Mani pussy is paradise, sometimes I forget that I can't cum in her cuz then she would get pregnant and she ain't ready for that as yet. This bitch right here tho, she would like for me to cum in her so she can have something to keep me with, but I'm smarter than her. I went to the pharmacy and bought a box of morning after and drop that shit in her drink every morning, even if we hadn't had no pussy and dick sex. If she give me head, she either swallow it or swallow it, she ain't got no choice, cuz she can't say oh I'm going to the bathroom to cleanup, nope. I follow her ass and ensure that she wash my seed out clean, cuz I ain't want no thot babies around being like their mama. 

She continue eating her ice cream and I jus drove ignoring her little attitude she has going on. I pulled up to my crib and she got out and slammed my door.

" Yo, bring your ass back here girl" I shouted to her before she took another step to my crib." I know u heard me, bring that ass back here" She continued walking, ok watch me. I came out and locked my car up, I passed her ass and from  the time she came to the door I went in and slammed that shit in her face hard asf. Petty idgaf

" Really Jay, really. U play to much. Open the door so I can come in" She shouted from outside.

 By then I had already went up to my room, took a shower and was looking to head out to this party one of my boys having that he invited me to. It was about 30 minutes after I locked her ass out. I made sure the place was locked up and opened the door to leave.

" Really," She started saying pushing her way in the house. I simply pushed her ass back and locked my door. " I need to get my things from ur room please" 

" No, u need to get ur things from the back porch" I watched her go to the back porch and I simply went in my car.

When I was pulling out she had the audocity to try to open the door, I jus mashed the gas and drove out the driveway, she can find her way from here, wtf she took this for, smh.

About 15 minutes I made it to my nigga's house and my phone started ringing when I check it, it was Amanda's ass, I jus ignore the call and went and get high and drunk asf. That's the last thing I remember from that night.

Armoni POV 

" Boss, I think I know who it is, when King and Jay got shot I pulled back the tapes and guess who I saw running from the trap with a duffle bag in his hand? I can't believe he's doing this." Big Al came and told me as I sat in my office, yes I have an office, that I handle my business from. I'm Queen Pin and Chris is King Pin. Everybody know not to mess with me, but I guess he didn't get the memo. I left the trap and head home thinking of a plan to get him. I drove home and texted chris telling him to come home now cuz I really needed him and all that shit. I called Chrys to see if he was home to. He said he jus got there. I parked my car and head in the house. I went to my room and picked out one of my lingerie from T's collection and took a shower. As I was coming out of the shower I realize Chrys in my room

" looking for something big daddy?" he seemed frigthen, lol

" Yh, Chris sent me for a contract he has here. He told me you were still at the hospital, so jus look in here and I'll find it. That's why I was wondering how u called to ask if I'm home."

" Well, I'm happy we're here alone, cuz I wanted to feel u for a very long time. Since you came here to stay. I slowly started to remove the towel as I pull up the panty up my leg, I already have on the bra. I can see him eyeing me and licking his lips. " Can u touch me so I can feel ur touch?" I asked. He came over to the bed and put his hand around my waist and rubbed my sides in a circular motion as I moan, he allowed his hand to travel around my body and squeeze my ass.  He throw me on the bed and got between my legs, kissing from my neck downwards, passing my breast and belly piercing, he nibbled on my navel ring a little and I moan as he went to my panty line. 

The door open and there stood Chris ......................................... 

***********************************

Amanda in the mm

You know hat to do 

Vote 

COMMENT, cuz u guys are reading, but not telling me how I'm doing I got some ppl who would follow and vote and the others. just stay there and don't do anything.

Thanks to my supporters, and to those that are not showing any love, what happen? This is why I don't update, cuz u guys don't vote nor comment, so I don't know how I'm doing.

Please Vote and Comment; give ur feed backs. I would like to hear them.