Chapter 8

Mani POV

"Babe, u don't gotta stay here with me I'll be OK" I told Jay truthfully, I have been sick for the week with a terrible head ache I went to the doctor, but he jus gave me pills. Moni is to busy to check me out so I will have to work with Dr. James, our family doctor. Jamaine doesn't believe that I will be ok, he has been here everyday for the pass 3 days. He went home, and to school then he came back here. He said that Ms.Smith did not attend school either so I am not behind in any other subject. So I'm good. 

" I ain't leaving, I got u" He replied. I seriously can not believe that Jamaine and I are together, he liked me for a while now he said. I have known him for a while....... will duh, our moms are best friends. I really like him, I am still not ready to open up to him just yet but I will soon....... I hope.

" Babe, I'm alright and Rome is coming soon" I tried to debate with him. It's not that I don't want him around it's more or less that he has to drive so far to get home.

" U got some other nigga coming here, y u want me to leave" He asked I just shake my head. This boy. He is nodding,I can see he's tired.

" Babe, I can see the sleep in ur eye" I told him.

Before he could respond Rome came through the door. Save my my bro :)

" Hmmm, see u later." He said putting on his jacket.

" U can text me when u reach home safely," I told him. I stretch to give him a peck, but instead he turned it into a passionate kiss. :) I can't complain.

" Yo mane, it's bad enough u dating my sister,but u eating her face to. Damn" Rome said cringing up his face as he passed us.

We laughed at him and then Jay gave me one last peck, then head out the door, after he told me bye.

I lay in the couch and let sleep take over. Maybe Rome will carry me to my room :)

Jay POV

When I left Mani's house I head straight to the trap to check on things. Paps is out of town for a while so I usually check on things.

About 45 mins I went in and check the books and made sure that everything is looking right and then I head home. Since paps out of town Meka spending the time with Grams, cuz ma in the hospital now more than she use to.

I pull up to my house and went inside, I locked the door behind me and head to my room. I stripped and went in the shower, to wash this sweat off me.

About 5 mins after...... yes don't judge me. I got out a pair of boxers and put them on. I totally forget that Mani said to text to her so I did.

>The Bae: Gn, babe I reached home safe mane. U can go to sleep now and stop worrying lol.

I lay on my bed I didn't eat nothin and turn on my TV to the FIFA world cup my team Brazil was playing against Columbia. I got the game practically near the end, jus 1:15 to go.

The game ended and of course Brazil won. I play soccer to I'm damn good at it. So all u b***hes that think because my paps deal I do to u got it all wrong I smoke, but jus not around this time. Anyone that soccer knows that, they can't smoke and then go practice cuz our coach usually conduct surprise test for drugs. lol yo, Rome and I almost got caught on day, but we played it off cool. It was easy at that time I use to f**k with Samantha so I jus call her up and tell her to piss in a cup and used her urine to do our test. It work for paps and Dope and it worked for us to :)

My phone brought me out my thoughts when I checked it I realize I got a text from Mani.

The Bae: well she didn't stay up, cuz I worked her out. Thanks for easy pussy nigga.