ppl change, but things always remains the same!

Jay POV

Yo! u back my nigga, so let me fill u in. Mani and I, we in a complicated something, Shay and Rome, they still together. Oh, she preggo, Tameka and Dope still strong, ma and pops still nasty. Meka got so big and yes we are still in the game. Jus that now Rome and I are now officially finishing school; well all of us. I wonder who taking Mani to prom, wait wat am I saying, nobody and I repeat NOBODY can take her to prom but me. I love that girl, but I think I'm losing her mane. I still go to my club, but for the past 5 months I don't do any BDSM activities, I'm trying to get help mane, but no one is there to help me. I'm going on a run so peace.

Rolando POV

I'm not sure I can continue this pastor thing, mane I like what I do, but I love what I did. I use to run shit in the streets, now I'm behind a desk and pulpit....... No excitement at all. I'm bored as hell mane, my phone started ringing taking me out my thoughts............ it was T.

: Hello

T: Babe, what u doing?

: I'm at the church, what u want

T: I need you now, stop what u doing and come now ..... I don't care if u baptizing somebody...... stop and get your ass over here NOW.

: Babe, wat's up?

T: ROA GET YOUR BLACK ASS OVER TO THIS RESTAURANT NOW!

: Ok, I'm on my way.

She didn't even give me the time to say I love her. Smh

I wonder what's wrong now. So yh, T and I are on good terms, let me tell you what went down

I came from work a day and I smelt the house smelling good as hell, I went into the kitchen and T was in there cooking, this was like 2 days after that argument. You see, T and I said that we wouldn't go to bed angry at each other so we made up...... if u know wat I mean. That's bae and she knows it. I love her to much to leave her and she to crazy for me to leave her to.

So all of u that thought I was cheating kiss my black behind.... I would say ass but u may see me differently.

I got to the restaurant and went to T's office.

"Baby, where u at?" I sat in her chair around her desk. Maybe she's in the restroom.

I pull out my phone after about 2 minutes and went and played Soda crush, a pair of hands started to rub me from behind, then the person started kissing all over my neck, then come to my cheeks, she started playing with my weak spot, I got up so fast she didn't have any time to even retaliate.

I grabbed her and bend her over on the table, pull her dress up and pull the underwear she was wearing to the side and ease myself in. I started with jus my head, I did this for maybe 5 minutes, all this time T was trying to hold me, but I pinned her hands over her head so I can tear that ass up.

"Babe, stop teasing me plz" She sound like she wanted to cry. "plz baby jus a little more" She started crying. It was hilarious.

I continue like this for another 2 minutes, then I push my full length inside, mane T was wet like a sponge, lol. I took my time, slowly and gently. Before I could continue my pleasure T pushed me back in her chair and started riding the hell outta my dick. I don't even know how she got away from the grip I had on her.

"yh, now I'm in control" She was throwing pussy left, right and center.

We went at it for about 30 more minutes, she was so loud.

Knock, knock, knock

Someone at her door; like they wanted to break the damn door down.

"Mrs. Johnson, are you ok?" The voice behind the door said sounding worried as ever.

"Ye......eeeessss, I'm fine just........... ahhhh......... I'll be out in a minute" I started laughing my ass off, this was to funny.

We cleaned up and sat down talking like we didn't jus made love in a restaurant office. You thought the pastor don't have it in him..... think again my nigga I still have it and even more than before. Mane, I need your opinion on this, should I or Should I not go back to the streets? That's my question for you, so answer me.

"So babe, how as your day?" we were now sitting in her office actually having a conversation. Since she got pregnant she been calling me at random times jus to help her have an orgasm, Yep! my wife is crazy, but I love her. Let me tell you about a time when I was about to go up and preach.

Tameka came to church so she was in the back with the older ladies doing something, I was in the vestry. She came in and told me she had something to show me in my office, now I went, cuz I thought it was something indeed. When we got to my office she locked the door, push me back in my chair, pull my pant down, even though I was trying to tell her remember we at church and I'm suppose to be on in 20 minutes. I told her and she was like " Give me 15 and you would be surprise wat all can happen in 15 minutes" She was right she rode me like I was her personal pony, damn. When we were finished right, I went on the pulpit looking happy as hell, deliver a message that rocked the church. I even got a standing ovation when I was done. Everyone came and shake my hand telling me how great the sermon was and so on. That was the best Sunday for me since I started preaching. All T did was smile her teeth, cuz she know what she did. That girl is a drag.

After I was done from her I went back to the church to continue what I was doing.

Jay POV

I was home chillin when I realize I got a text. It was from Mani,

The bae: My house 5 minutes. I haven't changed her name, for all I know she's still bae.

Yep here we go, this is wat I was telling you about. Now it's 12:00 pm and this girl messaging me bout her house, 5 minutes. I already know the reason. I took up the rubbers I have and headed over to her.

When I pulled up in the driveway, her car was outside. I went up to the door and open it so I can go inside. When she heard the door open she came to the top of stairs to look.

"Hey, wat's up" I tried making small talk, but she jus lead me to her room.

She started kissing all over me, now I'm not in the mood to jus get some pussy, I wanna make love to this girl like we did the first time I took her v card. I promise this is the last time I'm doing this. Whatever messed up thing she have in her mind needs to stop.

She searched my pockets and pull out the condom,

"Mane, Minnie I can't do this any longer" I got up and zip my pant back up. I really need to talk too her.

" Jay, isn't this wat u want? a girl that allows u to ride her, with no string attach, or should I call u master Jay, or should it be big daddy Jay, or should I just say good for nothing, inconsiderate, selfish, did I say good for nothing, insensitive, wanna be mac daddy, no good, think he is the shit, again; good for nothing Jay? Huh, tell me which one is more convenient for u, huh punk, tell me." She continually push against my chest, I'm not even go take her on. I love this girl and she need to understand that I have a problem and I'm trying to change and she ain't making it any easier. Thursday is Christmas so I got a treat for her. I'm gonna get my girl back one way or another this is bae right here.

After she finished her tantrum, I just left the house and went to the trap to chill with pops and dem. Mane, this girl is something else.

**********************************************************

You know what to do.

Vote

Comment

Share

Thanks to all my readers, especially, Zenia and Taja; my biggest supporters. I love you Muaah : )