It's my birthday, so I do what I want to!

Mani POV

Hey hey, hey so tomorrow is my bday. I know everyone remembers, because it's Rome's bday as well. Last week Jay and I made up, but he didn't even ask when was my bday; everyone has been giving Rome all the attention and totally forgets about little old me :(

It's Saturday, so you know what that means; stay home, watch TV and chill. Jay hasn't texted me or called for the day. Mom and dad is out I don't even think that they remembered that tomorrow is my bday. Rome and Shay went out for the entire day and Toya I guess still mad at the fact that Jay and I made up. I don't even know why though, she acts as though I'm not suppose to talk to anyone but her. When I saw her at school she's behaving all weird and shit as though that she got something to hide. I was watching the re-run of Hit the Floor finale; I got my popcorn, ice cream and chocolate with my bottle of water.

*

*

10:00 pm

Yep I guess my day went by without me even noticing huh. I just came out of the shower and I think that it's time to go to sleep, I don't feel like staying up tonight :'( I turned my phone on silent and tuck myself in my bed. Good night I guess.

Jay POV

So tomorrow is Minnie's bday. Shit I forgot to call her today; let me send her a message 

The Bae: Good night, hope you enjoyed your day. I love you 

Yh that's my girl, so as I was saying,Tameka and Dope just came back in today. Tameka had us running around buying things for Minnie's party; even Rome, he loves his little sister mane * Chuckle. But not as much as me tho.

We already decorated...... well Tameka and her crew already decorated the place, Shay went out and bought Minnie this short ass dress with some high heels, she better not let no niggas watching mine; I'll kill a nigga for her. We just finished so I'm heading to my crib, Minnie must be sleeping, or she mad as hell at me cause she ain't reply.

Shay POV

You believed that I was going to miss my baby's bday. Before I knew Rome I had Mani right by my side, when my dad would do me all kind a crazy things she would be the one rubbing my back and telling that everything would be ok. I ain't like them other b***hes, I love my boo. I'll let you see her dress that she go be wearing just look to your right :) yh hot huh, Jay better act right or she go have another nigga on her tomorrow.

*******************************************************************************************************

Sunday 

9:00 pm

Ok I am convienced that NO ONE cares about me or my feelings; Let me tell you what went down today. We went to church as usual; everyone was there, after church everyone told Rome Happy Birthday and then they say "oh you to Mani," no one told me first. 

Then we came home and Mom shared Rome's food and she didnot share mine. Jay nor Shay told me Happ bday. Rome is the only one that told me Happy bday:) I think is only because it's his bday to so he feel obligated to me so I don't feel bad;WELL TO LATE BRO.

I didn't do shit today for my bday, my life is a reck. I'm in my room now laying down just looking up in the ceiling. Mom and dad went out.... as usual, Rome and Shay went out..... for Rome's bday, but hey, nobody remembers that today is mine flipping birthday too UHG. Jay ass didn't even tell me happy bday, he told me after he told Rome, so much for my boyfriend huh, but you know what....... I am not even mad I'll just spend this bday BY MYSELF. 

10:00 pm

" B***h get up. We going out" I was awoken by a well dressed Shay. I wasn't even in the mood anymore.