When it's not one it's the next

6 months later 

Rolando POV

So it's been 6 months since the prank and I'm good as normal. When I told u all to pray for me I meant it; my wife is crazy man. I was in my office at the church going through some papers for the church. The phone rang and when I picked it up, it was one of those call again. I've been getting some calls for the past 3 months of somebody calling and saying how they're watching me and my family, man I ain't even scared. The phone rang again. 

" Man, if u ain't go say nothing then don't call back this phone man." I answered the phone, then hang up on the fool that decide that he wanna play today. 

It took me about 2 hours to finish what I was doing and decide to just go home. When I got in my car I hooked up to my phone to the car and called T.

" Hey baby, what's for dinner tonight" I could hear her breathing like she out of breath.

"Hey babe, uhm....... You can decide cause I haven't started yet" She replied, man I love this girl like the first time I saw her.

" Ok, that's good, this what we going to do........ ditch the kids.... send King by mama and I'm coming home to take you out tonight for dinner. Let's make it a date."

" ok baby, that sounds good, but are you sure that ur mama can keep King cause it's ok if we stay in"

"T, mane you work to hard not to have a little free time, put ur clothes on and I'm on my way to take you to dinner, bye I love you" I hang up before she start with her bull shit again. T would rather stay home and cook and clean and take care of the kids rather than going out. When I married her she was a house fly, I kinda worked it out of her, but seem as I'm at the church most time I hardly ever get the chance to take out my wife. Tonight I wanna take her out and put this pipe down good, it's been a while since I felt her walls around my dick. All the time we sex is always a quickie, cause either the kids cock blocking or one of us have some where to go. When we first get in, it was the best, we sex til my balls ache and her legs go numb then continue when we good again, but now all she do is cook and clean. 

I was just pulling up in the drive way and I didn't even realize that I've been in my own world until now. I took my things from the car and head inside to wait on T, cause I know she not ready for shit.. she always late, smh. When I got inside, I took off my shoes and went to the kitchen. I had already told Moni to carry King to mama before I called T, so we good. I took the apple juice from the fridge and drank it..... this shit taste good to, T gotta get me some of this, cause this one is for King. The little nigga drink better juice than me and I'm the one that's working  lol, smh. I went up in our bedroom and see T putting on her makeup, I'm guessing. I keep telling her that she don't need it, but she don't hear. 

"babe, come on mane, u ain't need alla that"

"One min Roa! I gotta look good, you never know who you might see" I just rolled my eyes at her foolishness. She looked fine you know she ain't easy. 

" Meet me in the car, when you done. Remember 1 min" I left her in there.

I sat in the car for about 5 minutes before she decided to come out so we can go. Mane, my baby looked sexy......... damn..... Jesus take the wheel, cause my hands go be all over that while we driving, lol. 

" Took you long enough, you looked nice though" I kissed her on her cheek as she came in the car and sat down.
" Thanks, but bae, suppose we see one of those women from church, they go be watching me like I ain't belong and I honestly don't wanna have to get out of character; so I dress nicely to prevent the rachetness" Mane is this girl for real. I jus laughed at her ass, she something else.

" where we going baby" She asked as she stop pouting like a kid

" We going to the Italian restaurant and then take a walk on the board walk to watch the stars, then we going home for dessert" I winked at her 

" Nigga, nah. You gotta buy me dessert, you can eat your dessert when we get home, but I want mine in a chocolate cake with whip cream." See craziness at its best.

" Ok baby, we go do you" We made it to the restaurant and went in to eat. When we got there I gave them my name and we were seated. The waitress was flirting with me a little, but T didn't even pay her no mind. She took our orders and then left, dropping her number 'accidentally' on the table.

" what, you got picked man" T said as the waitress left to go bring our order

" I got picked over 10 years ago, nigga please, what this tho" I told her. At this time, the waitress had come and given us our orders. She sat T down first the mine being all extra, smh..... if only she know the lady sitting on the opposite side. 

" Any thing you need daddy, just call me" the waitress said.... seeing T on the other side and she not even saying anything. 

"uhm, excuse me ma, I got kids that look more mature than you, please go and take the other people's orders and get away.... This is a STD free zone" At this time T was laughing until tears coming out her eyes. The waitress still there standing like she ain't heard what I said.  "U still here, go some where with that over dried weave man" She rolled her eyes saying something. 

After eating our meal T and I took a walk on the boardwalk and she stood up to give a homeless man some money. 

" Tameka, is that you" The man asked. At this time I'm wondering how this man knew my baby.

" Uhm, yeah, who are u" The man looked up and started to smile." I'm the person that go change ur life forever Thanks for the change tho, really appreciate it." With that the nigga stood up and started walking away. "Oh, Dope I hope that you enjoyed the little preaching thing you do cuz your life go change to" This nigga is crazy. He looked so familiar, but from where, it's beat me.

*****************************************

Family, thanks for staying with me and read my books when I update. I really appreciate it. I'm gonna end this book shortly and have a book about Chris and Armoni's life. I'm also thinking to have a book about the kids only with maybe 1 or 2 chapters with the parents. I want you to see their life from their perspective. 

You know what to do

Vote 

Comment 

Share

Follow