It wasn't me!

Armoni POV
I left the hospital and head straight home as i did for the pass week, but today was diffrent. When I got there I saw Chris's car outside. I pushed the door and went inside to smell something cooking in the kitchen. When I got there I met Chris cooking. I still haven't told him about the girl yet, Mayne he thought I wouldn't find out . Like really... I'm the best in the country, she's bound to come to me.

" hey, baby. I finished early so, I've decided to give u a little break. " He said placing a plate front of me with potato salad, stem veg, kidney bean rice, mac pie with stir fried pasta and stuff chicken breast. He really went all out. Maybe he knows about the lady after all. I kept my cool. Let's see what else he have in mind, I ate my food in silence as he cleaned the kitchen.

" ummm, Chris, where is meka" I now realize that she didn't come and run to my foot when I came in. Yep! My little minion can walk and run and talk. So u know she always have something to say to me and her dad.

" she's with ma. She sais she wanted her for week" he replied as he hang the wash cloth on the rack.
I didn' t even thank him for the dinner. I went up stairs and went to take a shower. About a good 5 minutes then I felt two arms around my waist. Ok so this niggaa thinks he's slick. I started rubbing on his chest as I realize that he got a new Tattoo, but it was in Chinese or something. I continued washing him then I started kissing from his neck down, when I reached his member, it was hard as life. I wrapped my lips around it and started slowly sucking him, as I let my that vibrate against his dick. I continued for about a 20 minutes then I realize he was cumming I just got up, washed off my skin and step out of the shower. He can so watever he wanna. I went to our closet and packed my over night MK bag with my necessary things that I would need and left the house. I got in my car and jus drive to a hotel.

Rolando POV
"Ahhh, ahh, ohhhhh, baby right there. Ohhhhhhhhhh, Roa baby right there. Yes, yes,yes, ohhhhh," T moaned as I had her in our favourite position.
Omarion, breezy........ her phone started ringing. I continue going until she reached Oberlin and checked the ID and saw it was Mookie

" babe, time out" wth

" babe, wat do u mean time out" no a nigga had to ask, I was jus about to fully make love to my wife and she call a time out..... to answer her damn phone I was beyond pissed. Chupz.

".............."

"He did wat" I couldn't instant where this conversation was going, I just looked at her as she talk to Mookie.
About 20 minutes later she hang up. The last thing she said was "yh girl, u can"

"Ok baby, continue"

" Chupz" I got out bed and jus went to take a shower.
She joined me in the shower, my wife's body is amazing, I can't believe I got this one as my wife man. I try my hardest not to look on her or even let her see me giving her a glimpse.

She came and wrapped her hands around my waist from the back, rubbing on my chest and back. I turned around and she looked in my eyes, I'm telling you I can't stay mad at her for long. I Tokyo care of my business already so now I'm a little bit calmer, maybe I was so pissed that lil me decided that he's no longer excited. Lol.

" babe, she's hurting. That's why I called a time out. She would have done the same for me, if I was in her situation........" I just cut her off by attacking her lips mad, pinning her up against the wall. I hope Armoni walk with her bandages, cuz I'm gonna tear this pussy up. All the time she disrespected me, or if I even think she did something wrong she's gonna pay now for all that. She gonna learn a lesson. Time out is for school not while I'm getting it in. She must be crazy.
For every hard, long stroke I give her I had a sentence between it. She got an entire lecture so u know she won't be able to walk for a few hours. Serve her right. Lol.