Chapter 13

Jay POV

Sunday Morning:

*******************

That nigga Victor got my new J's messed up; last night, let me tell u how it went down.  Me and Rome went in, expecting that he would have been alone, but he had back up. I took the top and Rome took the bottom, I cleaned out the top, but we couldn't find Victor. So me and Rome teamed up to find him, we searched everywhere, no Victor, so to make a long story short, Victor almost shot Rome and I meant it when I said that I would die for my nigga, so I did what any loyal friend would have done; I jumped infront of the bullet. It hit me in my arm, no biggy, I just can't let Mani see this though. I called Ma and she left the hospital and came and dressed the wound and took the bullet out. I saved it.

Today Rome and I going to church, Dope having some kinda 2 weeks revival, so we going. I looked something that I know will hide the pad on my arm and Mani would like * Smirk. I went to the bathroom did my hygiene then put another pad on and get dressed for church.

*

*

*

When I got to the church, cars like hell was in the yard, guess this real big huh. My arm started stinking me a litttle, shit I forgot to take the meds; Whatever, I parked my car and got out and went to the entrance. I thought shordy would be at the door, but I guess she not here. Maybe she still knocked out from yesterday * Smirk. I went to the last row in the back and sat down. 

The service almost over 1 more item then Dope go and preach; I still don't see Minnie; then I look up and saw her on the stage, I guess that she's the next item before Dope. She started singing a song.......... I think she said it named uhm, 'Sea of Forgetfulness' or something like that. You would never believe that it's the same girl from yesterday that was rapping to Lil Wayne singing this morning. I just smiled to myself and continue listening.

*

*

*

The service is over and they shaking everybody's hand. I past out the door and head to my car, when I reached I lean up on the side and waited for Minnie to come out so I can see my girl; call me whipped or whatever mane, but this girl here tamed a beast lol. Not long after I see Minnie coming towards me

" Hey babe, u made it. You coming by me for lunch or u're going home." She came and kissed or more like  a peck

" Yh, by you. What you trying to get rid of me; not so soon" I squeeze her ass, just as a tease. She flipped me off; I'll get her * Smirk

" Ok, I'm driving with you. Ma invited some of the church members over, so she gottsa take some, cuz they don't have a ride."

" what happened to your ride?" I realize she ain't got it

" Nothing, I came with Ma this morning. If you don't want to ride me it's ok" This girl. I just chuckled

" Minnie get in the car, I gotta go by my crib first though I need to change" I feel all holy in these clothes mane.

"Ok" She got in and we head to my crib, she and that attitude, I gotta fix that mane.... but laterfor that. I looked on her and just shake my head. She something else:)

*

*

I opened my door and let her in

" You want something to drink"