U thought!

Tameka POV 

I was laying down at the pool taking in the sun as I heard Roa and King come out side with their loud ass.

" Hey baby, what u doing" Roa asked as he sat on the beach chair beside me.

" Nothing jus taking in the sun, can u rub some lotion on my back plz?" I asked as I turned on my stomach so he has easier access to my back. King kept squirming out of his arms, when he put him down he ran back inside. My baby ks so anti social. 

" I bet he went back inside to watch the television, is Mani inside?" I asked Roa so he doesn't go in my house and make a mess. 

"yh, she in the kitchen cooking something when we left to come outside" He said 

" Ok, come and rub my back for me please" 

" Come lay over my lap" He said and you could hear the bass in his voice

I smiled and went to lay across his lap "Take ur time baby, so it's rubbed in properly, to prevent sun burn"

He rubbed some of the cream across my back and started to go lower reaching to my ass and I realize he's taking a little longer at that region. He massaged my ass, every now and then rubbing his hands across my waist and hips.

 He massaged my ass, every now and then rubbing his hands across my waist and hips

" Mr. Johnson, not now. My children are in the kitchen and I don't want the neighbours to be scared from all the noise." I told him as I went back to lay down on the towel that I was on before. About 10 minutes later, I went back in the house cuz I was thirsty as hell. I was bending over taking a water from the fridge when I felt Roa came and grabbed me around my waist.

" I still can't believe that this is all mine ma" He said cheesing like a fat kid when he sees chocolate. 

" Boy move, how long we've been married, u better get ur mind right" He picked me up and put me on the  counter. " Baby can u grab me a drink please I don't other want this water." When he turned around I drank his juice that he had.

" You see why I'm gonna let u have to wear flats to church tomorrow, cuz ur ass like to take things that ain't yours, I'm gonna deal with ur ass when I get back" He said as he took the drink he got for me. 

I hear the door close do I know he was gone. I got down off the counter and decided to go to the mall and the grocery store with King.

King and I went grocery shopping and I decided to let us match, he said that he and to go by nana so I packed him a bag and call and see if she would be home and she was so excited for him to come

King and I went grocery shopping and I decided to let us match, he said that he and to go by nana so I packed him a bag and call and see if she would be home and she was so excited for him to come. I guess they had some thing planned, but oh well more time for me. 

The rest of the day flew by so fast

Rolando POV

So u guessed it I went to the church to put in some work when I seen a light skin lady come into my office. I finish up and called T to see where she's at.

Rolando : Hey baby, u guys home or still at the store

Tameka: I'm jus about to leave out from your mama, cuz King wanted to go.  You wanted something?

Rolando: Yh, remember tonight is game night at Chris and Moni.

Tameka: Shit! babe, I totally forgot about that, what they ask us to bring again.

Rolando: Babe, we're responsible for the drinks, but I'll get it jus be ready for when I get home so we can go together.

Tameka: Ok daddy, see u when u get home. I love you.

Rolando: Love you to mama. 

Yep, that's how we talk we call each other sometime jus to say hey and then hang up, I love that woman, more than you know.

About 45 minutes I got home, I went and took a shower in the bathroom downstairs to save time.

I went upstairs with a towel wrapped around my torso and met T in the mirror doing her  make up. I decided I wanted to mess with her so I went and pushed her hand making her eye brow look like a zig zag.

" Nigga  I will cut your balls out and use it as chicken breast for tomorrow's feast at church in quiche, letting all the old women licking their fingers thinking it's chicken... Continue playing and see if the church members, don't call u Pastor no balls."  She went and wipe off the eye brow, shaping it just as the other one. " I already picked out your clothes so just put it on" She said as she went down stairs. I put on my clothes and went downstairs seeing that every where was locked up already. When I got outside I see T in the car with her ear piece in. I got in and we kissed (because I didn't kiss her when I got home) and head to Moni and Chris.

When we arrived there I seen like 3 more cars in the drive way. We went in and see Big man, and Ton in there with their girls I'm guessing from the way they all over each other.We went and and took a seat as we waited for Moni and Chris..... way they at u my ask, they upstairs 'getting ready' That just mean they up there having sex.... with their nasty asses. About 30 minutes they come down looking like they have all the time in the world, smh. We introduced ourselves and we jus kicked it off. We played all kind of games and shit 

We talked and enjoyed each others company, but Ton's girl friend just keep staring at me

We talked and enjoyed each others company, but Ton's girl friend just keep staring at me. I guess T notice cause she rest her head in the crock of my neck and that just let me either she's tired and ready to leave or she about to get in her feelings nd she's ready to leave, either way she's ready to leave.

" aight man, mama, ready to leave so am gonna see u tomorrow when u come over." I told him  as T and I make our leave, she held my hand as we walked out and passed Ton and his girl. Lord my wife is gonna kill some body for her husband.

******************************

You know what to do

I'm back

Trying to update as often as possible want to end this book, thinking of giving Shay her own story.

Thanks to all the people that still read my books, go check out my other books. I love you guys