Oh yeah! OK

This chapter is dedicated to my new boo jessabella45, for showing me so much love. Ppl like u make me want to keep writing 😘 thanks girl.

Imani POV

I was calling Jay's phone and there were no reply, I tried calling him on imo and any thing else that he may  pick up and no one was answering. Something is wrong. I was still trying to get to Jay when ma ran in the room.

"Baby, put some clothes on we gotta go to the hospital. Jay and Chris jus got shot at the trap, they're on their way to the hospital now." Within 1.5 seconds I already had some clothes on. I didn't even do my hair look lol.

Dad drove to the hospital and mom sat in the passenger seat on the way all I could think about is that fact that I told him to be careful and he still ended up and got shot

Dad drove to the hospital and mom sat in the passenger seat on the way all I could think about is that fact that I told him to be careful and he still ended up and got shot. smh. I am highly annoyed,. He promised he was going to be ok and look what happen, look what happened. 

About 20 minutes late we arrived at the hospital and saw everyone in the waiting room, mom went over and hugged Moni, as she rocked from side to side. She didn't even looked like she was crying or nothin. She had on her scrubs and she was sitting just staring into the far until mom went and hugged her and she turned her head to look at mom. She whispered something in her ear and she jus shake her head and went back to staring. I jus sat there out of it wondering the worst thatr could happened. 

It was about 5 hours later when the doctor came out 

" Family of Jamaine and Christopher Stic" We all stood up.

"Here" we all responded 

"Well, first off we would like to know what happened last night, why the one of the victims drove here even though he was shot." At this moment everyone was jus waiting to hear what he had to say. 

" Doc, we know all this already, jus tell me what happened to my son and husband" Armoni spoke for the first time since we've been here. 

" Sorry Nurse Stic, but Jamaine was shot really badly resulting in him being placed in an medical induce coma. As you know it maybe months, days, weeks, hours, minutes, even years before he may come out." Moni did not seem fazed as all " Mr. Stic is not so bad, because it seems as though whom ever shot him, the bullet did not puncher any organs or arteries, there were three places that were grazed though. From my experience I can say that whoever shot them, it looks like your son took the bullet for his father, because we found 6 holes and only 2 exists. This is still baffling me how this is possible. We are doing all we an to help them and ensure that they are well taken care of." 

" Thanks doc. an we go and see him now" Armoni asked the doctor, just before he left to go back to his duties.

" Sure he's in room 365" He said " I'll keep you posted"