🤍

FAQs

1. Is this really THE END?
Unfortunately, yes. Because this is what I have had in mind ever since I came up with the story and the plot twist.

I hope it all came around in a circle, starting with Y/n's dad's death to her marriage to the trafficking thing and how and why the death was faked, Y/n's and Yoongi's mom's death, and the end.

But I will come up with an epilogue sometime soon, not promising anything.

2. Will there be a Taehyung and Lia story?

Umm, I don't know. Because I'm very busy with my other projects. Fall in Love is still in its first draft stage with my small team of alpha-readers working on it. It will be soon published on Amazon✌🏼

3. How am I?
Okay, so I was very wrong on a few occasions about my husband. I thought he wasn't on my side but it turns out that my MIL was restricting him from spending money on me, restricting him from calling me when I am at my mom's house. She is such a ()

Never mind but my husband is very kind, never raised his voice at me even once, never got angry at me ever, and whatever the fights we had over six months it was because of my MIL, and not even a single fight was between us. I am grateful that my husband realizes his mother's fault and soon we are planning to move out and live separately.

4. How are you guys? What's going on in your life?????? Anything lovey and spicy????

🌶️ I'm coming up with a short fanfic again. Look forward to it 💗

Bye ✌🏼
Thank you so much for all the love you guys showered on Into The Shadows 🖤