⚠️⚠️WARNING⚠️⚠️

Inspirations - Elvadera and the movie called "Tomorrow War"

Maturity Pt1 - This book contains violence, so if you are not good with reading fighting and violence, I advise you to NOT read this book

Maturity Pt2 - This book contains a whole lot of bad language. The first time you will see a bad word in this book is in the second sentence. If you are a young kid, don't like bad language, or/and are just not supposed to read/hear/see bad language, DO NOT read this book.

Characters Pt1 - The Marvel characters DO NOT belong to me. They belong to Marvel

Characters Pt2 - A few of the characters DO belong to me. Example: Allyssa and Cae

Characters Pt3 - Famous people will be used in this book. This DOES NOT mean I own them or that they actually said any of this. I'm just using them as characters. This includes; William Patrick Spencer Gold/Wilbur Soot; Thomas Simons/Tommyinnit; Clayton Ray Huff/Dream; Samuel John Golbach/Sam; Cole Robert Brock/Colby; Darryl Noveschosch/BadBoyHalo; Zak Ahmed/Skeppy; Karl Thomas Jacobs/Karl. Please go subscribe to them if you aren't already.

Characters Pt4 - All of the characters personalities will be either a lot different, a good amount of different, or just barely different from their real personalities. This DOESNT mean they have those personalities in real life.

Spinoff - This is just a spinoff to Marvel and the real world. This means that none of this actually happened.

⚠️⚠️WARNING⚠️⚠️

Unknown
Hey you motherfucking bitch!
Allyssa?

Unknown
Language!

Unknown
Ohhhh shittttt
Wrong number!
Sorry dude or dudet!

Unknown
It's okay

Unknown
Friends?

Unknown
uh
sure?

Unknown
Only as long that you aren't like Mr. Assmerica's age tho
well
you wouldn't be alive so i just want to make sure I'm talking to human

Unknown
-Th
-You make a good point

Unknown
Ik
I'm the baddest bitch

Unknown
Language
You a female or male?

Unknown
Female
you?

Unknown
Male

Unknown
Siiiiickkkkkk
Name?

Steve's Pov:

Steve was just minding his own business when he got texted. It was an unknown number which was a little suspicious since Tony made him apply firewalls.

The number was pretty nice besides when they were cursing. They needed to get some manners and learn how to properly greet someone.

When they asked Steve for his name, Steve panicked. Was he supposed to giveaway his name? Steve wasn't sure, so he ran to Tony's lab. Luckily Tony never left it.