"Why are you here? You aren't supposed to be here." Allyssa said as they looked at Steve.

"I heard on your way here that someone pulled a gun out on you. I doubt if it happened again a gamer and a hacker will be able to protect you from people who wnat the stone." Steve explained.

"You're just a young woman, I dou-" Steve was interrupted by Cae. Who did he think he was?

"-I'm sorry, but let me stop you there. That's a bit sexist, don't you think? I can easily protect the stone from dangers. I did it to the jar on the way here, I can surely do it to a stone on they way out. Now, we're going to be on our way." Cae snapped back at Steve. Steve was surely shocked, but that didn't stop the three friends from walking right past him and onto the plane.

The plane ride was long and boring. Allyssa fell asleep again. Wilbur and Cae had nothing else to do so they decided to text in the group chat.

Wilbur
Hi

Clint
Hello
What's goin on?

Wilbur
Nothin much
Just leaving Ny!!!

Aussie
This stupid ass job
ughghgh
i hate it

Tony
You're young
shouldn't you still be serving?

Wilbur
Shield ruined it for her

Clint
You know we work for shield
right?

Aussie
Yeah
That's precisely why i didn't go into the tower

Tony
But you're talkin to us?

Wilbur
That's because you guys are nice, cool, and funny

Aussie
^

Clint
Aweeeee
Ty

Aussie
Did you know some adopted people/kids are happy with their step parents, but they leave to find their real ones to find closure? (Some)

Wilbur
Wtf gurl
You alr?

Clint
Idk how to respond to that

Tony
^^^^^^^^^

Aussie
I'm fine
Just bored

Wilbur
AND WERE BACK

Aussie
lmao

Tony
That was quick

Clint
yeah...
too quick

Aussie
Plane got on a drift and made it quicker

Tony
Makes sense

Wilbur
Who's waking Allyssa up?

Aussie
...
Not it!

Wilbur
Not it!
Dang!

Clint
You're arguing over who's going to wake Allyssa up?

Aussie
Yeah
Willy lost so he's going to wake them up

Wilbur
Alr
we gtg
later

Aussie
Ttyl
✌️

Time Skip

The three tired friends made it back to Wilbur's apartment. It only took about forty minutes because of traffic.

Wilbur went to go play MineCraft on the Dream SMP while Allyssa and Cae talked in the group chat.