20

Cae
Ima take a train back to Australia

Allyssa
Alr
Be safe
It's been what?
A month or two since the avenger incident so i hope they don't bug you

Wilbur
Have fun
and same
hope they don't bug yo

Cae
I will
and I'll come back to England to stay soon
ty also
i hope they don't bug me

Allyssa
Where are you staying in Australia?

Cae
A friend's house
or I'm supposed to
they invited me over

Wilbur
Who is this friend

Cae
her name is Sidney

Allyssa
Okay
Byeee bitch

Wilbur
Byeeeeee assholeeeee

Cae
Byeeeeeee motherfuckers

Cae smiled as she turned off her phone, packed her suitcase, called an uber. She was going to miss them, but she needed this break.

The uber arrived and it brought her to a train. She was going to get to Australia by the Trans-Siberian Railway. Her friend recommended it because of all of the sights she could see.

The train was nice and had many rooms. Sadly, she was the only person besides the driver on the train. It was suspicious, but Cae didn't question it.

Cae was exploring when she found a training room on the train! What luck. She wondered what type of train she was on because the Trans-Siberian Railway didn't have one. As long as the train was taking Cae to Australia, she didn't care.

Cae put on her suit and mask, then started training as Xavior. Is was about a good twenty minutes until engine sounds started to appear.

Cae walked over to a window to see the Quinjet. The trained halted to a stop. Cae had suspicions that this was Nick Fury's work.

Cae hid her bag, thankfully there was nothing she really needed in it. Cae walked steadily and stealthily across the train.

She walked down many halls until she felt an excruciating pain on her throat. That was the last thing she felt before everything went black.

A/N:
Sorry that this chapter is a little short. Hope you have been enjoying the story so far though!