Allyssa finally came around to the train station to see Cae sitting on a bench. While the car was still moving, William thought it would be a good idea to jump out of the car.

William ran over to Cae and squeezed her. "Will! I can't! Breathe!" Cae managed to get out. William immediately released her feeling bad.

Allyssa ran over and smacked William. "Don't you ever do that again!" Allyssa yelled at him. William fell to the ground in laughter.

The three friends got inside the car and started to talk. "So Cae, what's your job?" William asked.

"I'm an archeologist, I used to be in the military, but SHILED ruined that. What about you?" Cae asked back.

"I'm a MineCraft streamer." William said. This brought shock all around the car.

"Wait, for real? What's your channel?" Allyssa asked as they kept their eyes on the road.

"Try to guess." William said. Cae and Allyssa thought hard until Cae finally guessed.

"Willbur Soot!" Cae exclaimed. William pointed to her.

"Ding, ding ding!" William said loudly.

"Holy shit Will! I'm gonna start calling you Wilbur!" Allyssa exclaimed.

"Same! You 'aint gonna' change our minds either!" Cae also exclaimed. Wilbur just shrugged.

Aussie renamed William to Wilbur

Smart Ass
Why'd you do that?

Wilbur
Because they figured smth out

Archer
That's nice

Allyssa
Very shocking too

Aussie
EEK!

Wilbur
EYES ON THE ROAD YOU BITCH

Aussie
I AM NEVER GOING INSIDE ANOTHER CAR WITH YOU AGAIN ALLYSSA

Assmerica
What happened?!

Wilbur
ALLYSSA ALMOST CRASHED US

Smart Ass
You have a drivers license right?

Aussie
I do!

Wilbur
Same here sucker!

Archer
What about Allyssa?

Aussie
We have to go now...

Wilbur
Bye!
Enjoy!
We might die but we might live!

Assmerica
WHAT?!

Aussie
Fifty fifty
Audios!

Archer
Wait!

Smart Ass
Get back here!

"Wait, did you know Technoblade?" Cae asked as she looked behind her into the backseat where Wilbur was sitting.

"Yeah, I knew him. I think Tommy is going to the reunion today for our high school." Wilbur said as he looked at Cae and Allyssa.

"THE REUNION WAS TODAY?!" Cae and Allyssa both yelled in unison. Wilbur bursted into laughter.

"Yes! Come on! We can still make it!" Wilbur said as it pulled up directions and handed it to Allyssa.

Cae and Wilbur started texting into a group chat with some of Wilbur's friends.