10

After two more long harsh hours, Cae bursted into Allyssa's apartment. Allyssa and Wilbur were ready by the door with their suitcases and Cae's.

"Alright, let's get this show on the road!" Cae yelled as they took Allyssa's car to the airport. Why? They don't know. Did they almost die again? Yes. Do they care? No.

"Ughhh! Airplane security sucks!" Allyssa yelled as they stood in what looked like an hour line.

"Yeah, I had to go through this like six times in one week." Cae shot back. Wilbur and Allyssa bursted out into laughter.

One Hour Later

The three friends finally made it to the security check. They put all of their bags down to get checked, and they walked through the metal detector.

"Is that the Gamma radiation jar I was told about?" One if the security guards asked while pointing to a jar wrapped in practically one hundred layers of bubble wrap because Cae almost broke it a million times.

"Yes it is." Cae confirmed. All the other guards moved on to a different station so they didn't know why this one guard was still here.

The guard raised his gun at Cae. Wilbur and Allyssa fell to the ground while laughing to death. "Give me the jar now and you can go with no troubles." The guard demanded.

"No," Cae said and then grabbing a blade that could easily go through a metal detector without being detected and stabbed it in the guards throat. He fell to the ground right away.

"Damn Cae, no mercy for him." Wilbur said as he wiped tears of laughter from his eyes.

"Come on! Before we get caught!" The three friends scurried away and onto the plane. Wilbur had to spill the tea to the group chat though.

Wilbur
OMG
I HAVE TEAAAAAAAAA

Clint
Spill

Wilbur
We were goin through security
thos one guard stayed
the other guards left
the one guard pulled a gun out on us/Aussie

Allyssa
🤣🤣
🤣
🤣🤣🤣
😂😂
🤣
😂
🤣
😂😂
🤣

Steve
WHAT?!

Tony
Are you all okay?!??

Aussie
Yes
We just had that guard eradicated

Bruce
WHAT?!

Clint
Wtf does that mean?

Steve
To get rid of something

Clint
You threw him out?!

Allyssa
Murdered but tomato tomatoe

Wilbur
LMAO
IT WAS HILARIOUS
DAMN
DYJEKSJE
DUNEDKJE
HANM

Aussie
I think I broke him...

Allyssa
Same...

Tony
Uhmm....

Wilbur
kmdJHSLWIBebdidir
showhwjrkgsbebdjd nkdd
msjneidksus duc no in b is d
my fb d d no id in idenjshds sk
jjsshs no dnd dbdjdns jsms
hdndke no neuj
KSKKEVEKSOHDNRNJTJR
SHNDMEJNDND

Bruce
Help him?

Aussie added Unknown

Aussie
Tommyyyyyy helpppp