When Cae arrived at the site, there was two robots trying to destroy everything. Or searching, who could tell?

Cae quickly hid in a bathroom stall. She changed into a black suit with a hood and a mask. She also pulled out a dagger.

She hid her backpack with everything else in it underneath a tile from the flooring. She took a deep breath before opening the stall door and jumping into battle.

Avengers Pov:

Everyone was in the lounge room when Fury bursted in. "Everyone, Xavior has been spotted active at a dig site in france. Take the Quinjet and try to convince them to come with you." Fury explained before he left.

Everyone nodded and went to go do their own things to get ready. Tony had a plan though because he needed to discuss with Steve, Clint, and Bruce.

"Hey, Spangles, can you help me lift something?" Tony asked gesturing to his lab.

"Sure thing." Steve said walking into Tony's lab. "Bruce, I also have a new vile to show you quickly." Bruce nodded and also went into Tony's lab.

Bruce and Steve started closing all of the blinds. Clint caught onto what they were doing. "Tony, I think I left a few of my arrows in your lab. I'm going to go get them." Tony smiled at Clint's exscuse to go into Tony's lab.

Once they were all in Tony's lab, Tony locked the door and slightly panicked. "We can't let this Xavior person see us. It's a posibilty that this is Aussie." Tony said as he started pacing.

They decided that neither of them will engage and will al stand more back. After that, they headed to France on the Quinjet.

Cae/General/Xavior Pov:

Cae was fighting the two robots. They were very skilled robots. Cae was thrown to the ground finally after ten minutes of fighting. When she was on the ground, she saw the Avenger Quinjet land. This was just great.

Cae got up again and destroyed one of the robots. Some of The Avengers joined in and helped. Cae tried to escape after the second robot was destroyed, but she was surrounded.

"Xavior, please just come back with us. We don't want trouble." Natasha romanoff said as she stepped closer.

Cae didn't want to hear any of their shit. She started attacking The Avengers. She knocked Natasha, Bucky, Wanda, and Pietro out like one, two, three.

Hawkeye, Captain America, Iron Man, and The Hulk stayed away. That was good enough for Cae. She ran the opposite direction which luckily was the direction she needed to go to change.

The Avengers dragged their friends back onto the Quinjet and left. It was a fail for them, but a success for Cae.

Cae quickly changed and then went up to her boss. "Général ! Xavior vient de passer et a détruit deux robots et The Avengers !" Her boss exclaimed.

(General! Xavior just came by and destroyed two robots and The Avengers!)

"Attends quoi ?! Vraiment ?! Dépêchez-vous alors !" Cae exclaimed as if it wasn't her. She was really smirking on the inside.

(Wait what?! Really?! Let's hurry this up then!)

Cae and her boss walk over to a large hole in the ground. There is a visible jar in the ground glowing, but it's stuck and deep.

"J'ai besoin que vous sortiez ce pot du sol. Je ne peux pas m'en empêcher parce que cela ne fait pas partie de mon travail, et je gâcherais probablement. Je vais retourner à Brighton jusqu'à ce que les scientifiques et les creuseurs puissent le sortir." Cae said. Her boss even agreed.

(I need you to get this jar out of the ground. I can't help because this isn't part of my job, and I would probably mess up. I'm going to go back to Brighton until the scientists and diggers can get this out.)

Cae sighed and went back to the airport and back on a plane headed for Brighton England.

Aussie
Hellooooo

Allyssa
How's it goin?

Wilbur
Wassup

Tony
Hey
How's it goin over there?

Aussie
Eh
Drama

Clint
Spill!

Aussie
Well first when I arrived
I was informed that this Xavior person was there and knocked out the avengers
:/

Allyssa
Damn

Wilbur
Harsh much

Aussie
And they made me go all the way to france for nothing so now im on a plane to come home

Allyssa
Great!!
You're comin with to starbucks!!

Steve
Isn't it like 11 pm?
And by the time Aussie gets there it'll be 1 am and starbucks will be closed

Bruce
But they live far away

Steve
oh right

Wilbur
It's three forty five am rn

Tony
AND YOURE FLYING HOME?!
AND YOURE AWAKE?!

Aussie
lmao

Allyssa
It'll be around six am when she gets here so starbucks will be opened ^^

Wilbur
lol

Clint
What are you guys doin up?

Steve
Our friends are feeling sick so we're takin care of them

Tony
Yeah
That's why we're up

Wilbur
I'm playing Minecraft

Allyssa
I'm reading

Aussie
I'm on a plane

Tony
God

Steve
Gen Z's...

Clint
🙄

Bruce
Keep me outta this