"Oh my fucking god Cae! Look what I found!" Allyssa said as they pulled up an article.

"Oh my fucking god... Is this why I've been getting these creepy ass messages?" Cae asked as she pulled up some creepy messages.

Cae, Allyssa, and Wilbur quickly finished shopping and went to Wilbur's apartment. By the time they got there, Cae had gotten twenty more creepy messages. So much for a 'few' because that was not a few.

Aussie
HELP ME
MY LIFE IS RUINED

Tony
What happened?

Clint
Can't be worse than what Steve is going through

Wilbur
Damn girl

Allyssa
She just got fifty more creepy ass messages

Aussie
im
going
to
murder
a
reporter

Tony
What happened?

Allyssa

WilburYou haven't seen it yet?!It's blowing up!

Wilbur
You haven't seen it yet?!
It's blowing up!

Clint
😳

Tony
Damn
You were that woman

Aussie
No
WHAT DO YOU THINK?!
OFC I AM

Wilbur
Can I murder your phone?

Aussie
Hahahaha
I just texted them all saying they have the wrong number and sent a picture of an ugly ass man
They leaked a diff number now

Allyssa
A+

Clint
JDKJEGFKNEJD
JDNDLJDS
KDMSKD
JSMSMJ

Wilbur
DAMN GURL

Tony
You're a savage

Aussie
I sure am

Allyssa
LMAO
YOUVE BEEN PRANKED

Wilbur
Bye the best actors in the WORLD

Aussie
lol
😎

Allyssa
😎

Wilbur
😎

Clint
You have to be joking

Aussie
Nope
XD

Allyssa
Damn
The way you guys reacted

Wilbur
You should have seen it!
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Tony
assholes

Aussie
That's us

Allyssa
We're going to go
Pls don't hate us

Clint
We wont

Tony
Just don't do that again

Wilbur
We won't
Baiii

"Shit! That was pretty damn close!" Cae yelled as she plugged her phone on her charger. Wilbur and Allyssa put down their phones too.

"I know! I legitimately forgot they worked for SHIELD! Like that could have ended badly!" Allyssa said as they grabbed a pop tart.

"Hopefully they believed it... If not... We all are in trouble." Wilbur said as he intensely watched Allyssa eat their pop tart.

Avengers/Clint, Tony, Steve, and Bruce's Pov:

Everyone in the chat saw the sick joke that Aussie, Allyssa, and Wilbur pulled on them.

"That's fucked up. Like really fucked up." Tony said as he looked at the disappointed faces. They were all really hoping that Aussie was the General.

"I did search up that article and it is blowing up and going viral." Clint said as he showed everyone his phone.

"WHAT?!" Steve exclaimed as he read through the article.

"That isn't good... Is there a way we can clear everything?" Bruce asked as he looked at Tony.

"I'll see what I can do. Just give me a few hours." Tony said as he walked out of the room and into his lab where all of his computers were.