27.

My eyes darted between Brec and Jarvin. I felt an ache in my heart. He was her first kiss. That asshole was her first kiss. He wore a satisfied look as Brec lowered her eyes, refusing to look up. That explained the glares and shitty behavior.

Says the prince of attitude. Hypocritical, are we?

Jarvin met my gaze and held it with a belittling smile. If he was trying to assert his dominance and protect his 'territory' then he was failing badly. I was pissed at Brec for a pointless reason. I wasn't expecting myself to be her first and I wouldn't have cared if not that...

God, this was pointless. I glared back at Jarvin before removing my eyes from him and throwing my head back. I had so many thoughts running through my mind and most of them were stupid but it mattered to me. A headache was cooking already because Tyler's voice boomed and threatened to fall the roof and my thoughts weren't any quieter. The fact that I had alcohol in my system wasn't helping either.

"What the fuck do you mean by "Jarvin", Brecley? The hell is going on here?Jarvin, really Jarvin? The asshat freaking fucks around and changes girls like he changes his sheets ... you mean to tell me you got involved with him? Tell me, what else did you do with that idiot?"

Red. That was all he could see as he yelled at her. His anger radiated across the room. I felt bad for Brec because his anger could burn. The heat was already intense... hell, I had to squint my eye and rear my head back to evade most of the intense waves of heat. I knew he was pissed, but I didn't think yelling at her like that in front of everyone was appropriate.

Everyone turned quiet, watching silently as the drama unfolded. I could tell by their shocked faces that none of them saw it coming. I honestly didn't see it coming. Jarvin looked and smelled like trouble, how could she have had an attraction to that? I certainly did not peg him as her type.

The 'bad boys bring heaven to you' saying wasn't a lie after all.

Wait, did he bring her heaven? And what the hell did I mean by heaven? Fuck me, I was making absolutely no sense. My horrified eyes snapped to stare at her quiet form who had her eyes on Tyler's seething frame. Hold on, what was I even thinking in the first place? I scolded my mind for its wicked mind-games.

My grip tightened around the bottle as I kept a blank look on Jarvin. I refused, absolutely refused to glare at him, nope, I would do no such thing; even though the urge to drill a hole through his head with a drill-machine, if I readily had one, wasn't extinguished. I loved to believe I was level-headed.

I had no siblings but I did know that kissing your brother's friend was definitely a betrayal and him finding out the way he did was an even bigger slap on his face, especially when the idiot friend, who's well aware of his boundaries but broke them, decides it's fun to let him on on everything in such a manner. Shit! I totally understood Tyler's rage, I was already pissed off by Jarvin's lack of regard and immaturity and I would have been even more pissed off if Brecley were my sister.

By the time I became more aware of my reality, I saw Cody and Fletcher holding him down. Apparently he had charged at Jarvin who was unaffected and seemed to be finding thrill in all that was unfolding. I honestly recommend a psychiatric center for him because he is very much sick in the head. The Hispanic girl was trying to calm a roaring Tyler down while blondie and red-head were just screaming at Tyler to gently calm down.

"Relax Tyler, it wasn't that much of a good kiss anyways. She was so inexperienced and-yuck. Plus it was barely that much of a kiss; it barely lasted five seconds." He shrugged casually and took a large gulp from his beer.

Brecley stared at him in shock, resentment carefully putting the shock away. He had just disrespected her.

Anger...