14) the past 🔥

A/n: mentions of rape and abuse further in the chapter, if you are uncomfortable please skip past that part. I will indicate where it is mentioned. Mature content ahead.

Mature content 🔞

~•~•~•~•~•

♡Gia Romano♡

♡Gia Romano♡

I wake up, and the first thing I notice is that I'm not in my bed. I start to panic as I remember parts of what happened yesterday.

Ace questioned me about something that caused me to faint. Then I..

Oh my God. I saw Alfie, he was here. My breathing starts to speed up as I quickly dig up to try and calm myself.

Suddenly, I feel the bed shift beside me and when I look to my side I sigh of relief.

It's just Ace, this must be Ace's room. I don't know how I didn't recognize it since I've been in here before. But why is Ace looking at me like I've said something to him?

"What's wrong?" I ask as I gently hold his hand. But he doesn't reply, instead he just moves his hand away and gets up from the bed.

I can't lie and say I wasn't hurt by that but I was.

"Who is Alfie?" Wait what. How does he know about Alfie? Ace just looks straight ahead not even turning around to look at my face.

"N-no one." I stutter, I was hoping to never tell Ace about Alfie, I wanted a fresh start, when I was ready.

"Bullshit! Stop fucking lying! When you woke up yesterday you looked me straight in the eye with fucking fear and said that bastards name!" Ace shouts now fully facing me, I didn't even notice when he turned to face me. But I don't hesitate to retreat at his tone.

I quickly stand up and move towards the door when he stops me. "L-let g-go, p-please l-let m-me go." I beg as I stare at his hand around my wrist. I feel tears brimming but I refuse to show him that, so I keep my head down.

"Who the fuck is he! Is he your boyfriend! Is he the reason you can't have a fucking relationship with me! Because if that's the case I'll fucking kill him!" Ace tells as he lets go of my wrist but trapped me between him and the wall behind me.

I don't look up, instead I start to sob. I can't stop and I hate it, I hate being this weak in front of him. Ace instantly realises his mistake, and wraps my arms around his neck as I give him a confused look, he motions for me to put my legs around his waist, so I do so.