Mammon Bio:

Name: Drake Monity 

Alias: Mammon

Age: 28

Hair color: black

Eye colour: gold

Gender: male

Guild Emblem Color: gold

Sin: Greed

Personality: He has a cocky, greedy, and arrogant attitude which resents Greed. He is a man who wants the finest things in life: money, power, women, sex, status, glory, but also a chance to fight the strongest of enemies.

Appearance: Mammon is a tall man with spikey black hair, tan skin, and gold colored eyes. 

Outfit: He wore a black undershirt with black pants and shoes. On his shirt was the gold symbol of Devil Hand, but what stood out the most from him was a long golden jacket that stretched down to his legs.

Magic: Mammon wields Gold-Make Magic, which he can make gold and can melt it into a hot liquid.

Gold-Make Lasso: Mammon can create a lasso made of gold.

Gold-Make Sword: Mammon can create a golden sword that can cut through ice or soil rock. 

Gold-Make Shield: Mammon can create a large knight's shield made entirely out of gold.

Gold-Make Shuriken: Mammon can create a hail of massive shuriken made completely out of gold with razor sharp edges.

Gold-Make Liquid Smelter: Mammon can produce a large stream of boiling hot liquid gold that can melt his enemies or traps them in golden statues.

Gold-Make Bow: Mammon can create a bow-and-arrow construct out of gold.

Gold-Make Scythe: Mammon can create a large golden scythe.

Gold-Make Battering Ram: Mammon can create a large golden battering ram.

Gold-Make Claws: Mammon can create a pair of Cletus claws which can be formed in each of Mammon's hands.

Gold-Make Chain Spear: Mammon can create a large hail of golden chains with spears at the ends of them.

Gold-Make Hand: Mammon can create into a massive hand made of gold.

Gold-Make Shot: Mammon creates bullets of gold and rapidly throws them at his opponent. 

Gold-Make Laser: Mammon creates a powerful beam of gold from both hands and directs it toward his target. 

Gold-Make Golden Meteor: Mammon can create a massive ball of liquid gold that was so hot that it was scalding red almost like the surface of a sun.

Backstory: He joined Devil Hand just to get treasure that Y/N promised and wants to fight strong opponents like Natsu and Erza.