Rayna Bio:

(credit to @xyzdragon1234) 

Name: Rayna Ferrer

Age: 18

Alias: Euna

Hair Color: Jade Green

Eye Color: Black (Glows Green)

Gender: Female

Appearance: Same big bust as her sisters, and Poison Markings on her skin.

Personality: She's a glutton, though she has manners when she eats she loves to eat

Personality: She's a glutton, though she has manners when she eats she loves to eat. She is nice and kind and loves to give random acts of kindness to others. She's also the smartest of the four second only to Ronin. While she does represent the horsemen of famine she does share her food with only two people the ones who need it and her siblings when it comes to strangers she doesn't even budge an inch and is very stingy when they ask her for a bite their are even times where she acts like a beast when she doesn't want to share her food. She does get along greatly with Adrian the Sin of Gluttony since their Signs are similar and Adrian sees her as a big sister because she reminds him of her sister and is the only one who can scare the Wendigo away. Just like her siblings, she shares the same cold personality switch.

Guild Emblem Color: Green

Outfit: Black Turtleneck sweater, blue knee-length skirt, black stockings, and wearing black combat boots with belt buckles on them.

Horsemen: Famine

Magic: Venom Demon Slayer Magic, Viral Magic (Basically think of Prototype), Acid Magic, and Prison Dragon Magic.

Prison Dragon Magic Skills:

Absorption Line: also known as the Black Dragon's Pulse, is one of the magical skills Rayna can use. When she activates it, it resembles a small lizard (more specifically, a chameleon) with a deformed face that appears on the user's hand. Rayna is also able to form an Absorption Line on both her arms and legs. It has the ability to make lines of connections that allow the user to either absorb or transfer power from opponents, allies, and objects.

Blaze Black Flare: also known as the Evil Dragon's Black Flame, is one of Vritra's Magical abilities that grants Rayna the ability to unleash Vritra's deadly cursed black flames to burn her opponents. The flames themselves are able to curse the soul of any being caught and killed by them for eternity, with the user being the only exception as it grants immunity over them since they can be used to cover the user for protection. The curse properties of these flames are nearly enough to counter other flames and eat them including eating away and burning spells and magics especially light magic and holy magic.

Delete Field: also known as the Domain of Darkness, is one of Vritra's Magical abilities. It has the ability to suppress the opponent's powers. Rayna has also shown to use this skill on herself making her able to suppress the powers of her enemies by just touching them.