Chapter 5: The Attack on Crocus

After the group defeated the four wizards of Devil Hand, they've got information on how to escape. They were almost at the escape when... 

Lily: Hey, look over here! 

Lily points at the humongous stoned door.

Natsu: It's a door!

Happy:Heck yeah it is!

Lucy: Maybe, that's the way out!

Lily: It's huge. 

Wendy: It certainly looks sturdy... How do we open it?

Natsu: Leave it to me!

He then kept towards the door as he reeled his fist back.

Natsu: Fire Dragon...

His hand lights on fire as he gets ready to break the door down. However, while Natsu was in mid-air, the door started to open. Filling the cave with light from outside.

Lucy: It opened?!

The door opens more as everyone gets ready for anything. Natsu was caught off guard as he comes crashing to the ground.

Carla: But how? 

Wendy: Is it a trap?

Natsu, surprised from the door opening suddenly, screams as he starts to tumble on the ground. He crashes at the feet of someone. The stranger is wearing a black cloak that covered their entire body. Only their mouth and chin was visible. 

Everyone observers the stranger cautiously encase they attack

Everyone observers the stranger cautiously encase they attack. The stranger looking at Natsu in shock as he looked at her confused.

Natsu: Thanks, but who are you?

Then a breeze wafted in from the outside as Natsu's nose was invaded by a familiar scent. He sniffed the air before he looked back at the mystery person with wide eyes.

Natsu: Hey, hold on! This smell...!

???: Natsu...

The stranger spoke before looking away from him as they started to tremble. As she trembled a single tear fell down her left cheek. She then used her hand to cover her face as she started to cry. Natsu then gets onto his knees looking at her. 

Natsu: What the hell...?

????: Please... y-you have to help me...

Yukino: What? It's her voice...

Mirajane: I don't understand.

Wendy: Neither do I. What's happening-?

Loke: Don't know. 

Lucy steps forward and pulls a face of disbelief. 

Lucy: Show us who you are.

When that cloaked-person pulls down their hood, Lucy gasps aloud, and so is everyone else...