Beelzebub Bio:

Name: Adrian

Alias: Beelzebub

Age: 13

Hair color: brown

Eye color: green

Gender: male

Guild Emblem Color: grey

Sin: Gluttony 

Personality: He is an emotionless child that is possessed by Wendigo... not the mention his trauma is understandable.

Appearance: Beelzebub is a boy the same height and age as Wendy and Sherria. He had white skin, green eyes, and spikey brown hair.

Outfit: He wore a black robe that covers his whole body, also bearing the grey symbol for Devil Hand.

Magic: Take-Over: Wendigo Soul

His Takeover is called Wendigo Soul, a very ancient, dangerous, powerful, and deadly creature that is either a special kind of demon or something with Mira finding comparing it to her Satan Soul Peter Pan compared to Wendigo.

While he can use it like a Take-Over mage, the Wendigo really just possesses him whenever it activates, devouring anything and in the vicinity when unleashed.

The Wendigo consumes all in its path without hesitation until it's satisfied and brings fear to his enemies. But the irony is that the Wendigo is never satisfied.

Backstory: Beelzebub is a child cursed by Wendigo Takeover, which gives him a never sating hunger. Adrian once lived in a village with his sister and parents, when one day a monster called the Wendigo came.

When he tried to protect them the Wendigo possessed him similar to a Take-Over, but by the time he regained awareness the beast had eaten his family, and everyone else in his village. Since then, using his curse unleashes the beast on anyone nearby, killing and devouring them.

It's reached the point that by the present he is full-on death seeker and his sole reason for joining Devil Hand is that Y/N promised to kill him once they were done if the Wendigo goes out of control.