Belphegor Bio:

Name: John Laz

Alias: Belphegor

Name: 20 

Hair colour: brown

Eye colour: blue

Gender: male

Guild Emblem Color: blue

Sin: Sloth

Personality: He is usually sarcastic and typically speaks in a deadpan voice (probably because he's too lazy to show emotion).

Appearance: Belphegor is a young and skinny man with long and messy brown hair with tan skin and blue eyes.

Outfit: He wore a blue baggy sweatshirt with black pants, but no shoes, he was completely barefoot. His blue Devil Hand symbol was evident on his shirt.

Magic: His magic is called Legion Magic where he just summons drones to fight for him (he does represent the sin of sloth).

The minions he summons: Dread Knights, Crow, Minotaur, Skull Dragon, Centaur, Basilisk, Werebat, Lycan, and Griffon.

Chimera formation: Belphegor can merge his summons with himself and became an amalgam of multiple different creatures.

His Chimera form is twelve feet tall and had four legs; his rear legs being that of the Centaur, but his right front leg was like an eagle's claw from the Griffin, with the Lycan's hind-leg serving as the left front leg. It had the bulky and muscular body of the Minotaur with the right arm being a large claw-appendage from the Lycan with the Basiliks's snake-body serving as the left arm. It also had a four large wings in total from its back; two were large bat-like wings from the Werebat, the other were eagle-like wings from the Griffin. The most unsettling feature was the giant dragon-skull serving as the head with Belphegor's face inside its open jaw as the rest of his body was covered in a mass of flesh.

Backstory: Belphegor is the laziest member of the group who sits on his magical hovering chair. He yarns for entreatment and comfort, yet he always felt bored. Instead of fighting himself, he uses Legion magic where he uses Drones to fight for him.