Leviatha Bio:

Name: Sheree 

Alias: Leviatha 

Age: 18

Hair Color: brown

Eye Color: green

Gender: female

Guild Emblem color: green

Sin: Envy

Personality: She has a rude and foul-mouth, but she's kind to her friends.

Appearance: Leviatha is a young woman around Meredy's age. She had long, free-flowing, brown hair with green eyes.

Outfit: Her outfit was mostly green, consisting of a plane shirt and a green skirt, while bearing the green pentagram of the Devil Hand guild. She also had black arm guards with black tights that stretched up to her thighs with white shoes.

Magic: Leviatha wields Magical Drain, Caster-type Magic that allows her to copy other people's magic for her own.

For example, she can copy Gray's Ice-Make Magic, Carla's Aera Magic, Wendy's Sky Dragon Slayer Magic, Mirajane's Take Over: Satan Soul, Ultear's Arc of Time Magic, and Erza's Requip Magic.

Backstory: Leviatha was abandoned as a baby in the ruins of Nirvit (which later become the Cait Shelter guild) and was found and taken in by the ghost of Roubaul. When Wendy came, Roubaul created illusions for Wendy's sake to Sheeree's confusion and growing jealousy.

She later grows more jealous when she learns of Wendy's adoptive mom being a Dragon (compared to her not knowing her own parents), her magic power (as she herself had no magic) as well her hatching Carla from an egg.

But her breaking point at the end of the Nirvana arc, when Roubaul revealed the illusions (with Wendy not knowing that Sheeree was not one) and apparently forgetting about her. She felt abandoned and vulnerable, she met Y/N who allowed to join Devil Hand so she can have everything.