Chapter 4: Underground Battle

Natsu's team are about to face their new enemies of the Devil Hand Guild. 

Natsu: Who the heck are these guys? 

Happy: They don't seem friendly. 

Yukino then notices their guild emblems on their bodies. 

Yukino: No way... Devil Hand?!

Lucy: You know them?

Yukino: I've only about them. They're an independent Dark Guild like Raven Tail, but they're much stronger than the three top guilds of the Balam Alliance. 

Wendy: They're the strongest dark guild of the Balam Alliance?

Carla: I find that hard to believe. 

Arcadios: She's right. I heard tales of that guild. Their magic is so terrifying that not even the bones of victims remain. 

Mirajane: Really? 

Natsu: (smirks) Sounds like a chanllage. I'm ready to beat these punks.

Happy: Are you crazy?! We gotta get out of here!

Carla: Indeed. Plus, we're not even allowed to fight a dark guild without approval from the council!

Erron: That's the problem with being in an official guild. What's the point of joining if you're going to be restricted by rules?

Sledge: That's no way to fight a war if you ask me.

Mirajane: Who are you guys?

Bol: We're a couple of hunters looking for the ultimate prey. I am Bol Gil Bol, one of the Four Dark Stars of Devil Hand. 

Maria: I'm Maria Slime.

Sledge: Call me Sledge.

Erron: And I'm Erron Black, howdy. 

Panther Lily: What's this 'ultimate prey' you're looking for?

Bol: I'm so glad you asked.

Sledge then unleashes a loud war cry from his helmet, forcing everyone to cover their ears.

Bol: Our prey is every guild in Crocus!

Wendy: His scream is hurting my ears! 

Erron then started shooting them with his pistols, which he manage to damage as Maria stretches her leg and kicked Wendy onto the ground.

Carla: Wendy!

Natsu: That's it, I've had enough!

Using the flames from his feet, Natsu propelled himself straight at Sledge.

Natsu: Fire Dragon Sword Horn!

With flames coating his body, Natsu blasted at Sledge which pushed him back. 

Sledge: You little shit!

Sledge raised his hammer and was about to strike him, but he was blocked by Panther-Lily with his sword.

Mira quickly transformed into her Satan Soul and unleashed a wave of darkness at Erron Black, forcing him to dodge.

Erron: Wow, the mighty She-Devil has join the fight as well. 

Black draws and fires both revolvers straight at Mira who sprouted her wings and flew straight towards him. Meanwhile, Sledge draws his shotgun and fires at Lily, Lily flew up and around them with such speed and agility that he didn't so much has have a single fur singed. Once he was close enough, he swung at Sledge who used his hammer to block it.