Chapter 6: Clash between Masters

Everyone in the audience was shock to hear a declaration of war between Devil Hand against the guilds, the Magic Council, and the royal family. 

Y/N: The Magic Council believes they are balancing the magic world, but that was a lie. They've made rules over their own arrogance, anyone who breaks their rules or caused a lot of damage will be punished by the council members. Ask yourselves this: If you wizards from any guild are powerful then why are the Magic Council members are the ones in control? They make your guilds look like slaves to them, weaklings, fools, cowards who are too afraid to oppose their selfish wishes. Their oppression must be stopped, that is we have to purge your guilds from the Magic Council's corruption on you. Here's one for example. 

Suddenly, everyone saw a blue javelin of light crashed next to Fairy Tail. However, they and everyone's eyes widen in shock and horror when they saw Makarov's son, Ivan who had been pierce by the weapon.

 However, they and everyone's eyes widen in shock and horror when they saw Makarov's son, Ivan who had been pierce by the weapon

Lisanna: No way... Is that?

Cana: It's the Master's son, Ivan. 

Levy: It can't be... they killed him? 

Elfman: That is messed up. 

Laxus also saw what happened through the lacrimatron. His own father killed right before his eyes while he clenched his fist in anger. Even though Ivan hurt Fairy Tail many times during the games, he was still family to him. 

Y/N: As many of you know, this is Ivan Dreyar. Guild Master of Raven Tail, father of Laxus Dreyar, and the son of Fairy Tail's Master, Makarov. He has committed many crimes for the past days during the Grand Magic Games, hurting a young girl, humiliating Fairy Tail, all just for finding the guild's darkest secret. But Raven Tail isn't the only one. Sabertooth is also rotten to the core, especially their Guild Master Jiemma and his daughter Minerva. Their actions are even worse, forcing a poor Celestial wizard to strip her clothes and kicked her out of the guild, torturing Fairy Tail's Celestial wizard, blackmailing their White Dragon Slayer, and more. 

As Y/N was explaining, the cameras revealed images of what Sabertooth and Raven Tail had done during past five days. 

Y/N: Now do you understand why we have declared war? The Era of the Magic Council is over, the new age has begun. Oh, and for the Princess who is watching? I know you're planning to use the Eclipse Gate to 'save the future', but I can assure that won't work. Because when I find it, I will destroy it to prevent anyone from using it again. By the will of Devil Hand, you, the Council, and the guilds who blindly follow their rules must be eliminated, so my wizards and I are here to just that. You cannot negotiate, you can only die. 

The camera changed screen as it went back to normal. Everyone in Domus Flau became talking among themselves. 

Man 1: Is he serious? 

Man 2: I can understand Raven Tail, but Sabertooth? 

Woman 1: That poor girl... 

Man 3: This is messed up.