Upcoming Stories and Ideas Part 1

First one up is suggested by Tony314. Originally, this was gonna be a sequel to the Avengers' Prime, but was later changed into a spin-off, a separate adventure.

Regardless, here's the first upcoming story, a spin-off crossover with the Arrowverse.

Operation Janus - Part 1: Ian Prince, known by his real name as Infinitus Prime, has been residing on a version of Earth, where superheroes exist, along with his Cybertronian family and is currently managing a task force of his own, Task Force 'The Disciples'. One day, while conducting an experiment on an interdimensional portal gateway codenamed Janus' Gate, the portal opened up to him and the others, presenting to them another version of Earth with its own set of heroes, thus beginning Operation Janus. There, as well as meeting new allies, Ian and Task Force 'The Disciples' will have to face new threats such as the terrorist group HIVE, the enigmatic League of Assassins, the sociopathic, narcissistic and manipulative businessman Lex Luthor, and their greatest enemy of all, the Nazis from another Earth named Earth-X, where the Axis powers won World War 2 and achieved world domination, with their own group of enhanced beings named the New Reichsmen.

(We all hate the Nazis, and that's the fact!)