Upcoming Stories and Ideas Part 23

(Imported from my book, Project Primus Beyond Ideas.)

So, here's another idea for the Project Primus Beyond spin-off series from Tony314, and it's Marvel Future Avengers currently on Disney+.

And the OC protagonist in this story will be Jace Walker.

Project Primus Beyond - Future Avengers: Makoto, Chloe, and Adi are three teenagers genetically modified and manipulated by HYDRA into believing that they were trained to be superheroes, that HYDRA was good, and that the Avengers and the feared Revenant were bad. Chloe and Adi were sent on a mission but were stopped by Revenant, who spared them and gave them inspiring and wise words. Realizing HYDRA's evil intention, Chloe and Adi decided to defect and convince Makoto to join them.

However, they were intercepted, with only Makoto managing to escape and fly to the Avengers Tower to convince Tony Stark/Iron Man and the Avengers to rescue his friends by offering the location of a HYDRA base. Revenant, overhearing their conversation through hacking, decided to attack the base as well, hoping to free Chloe and Adi. What both the teenagers, the Avengers, and Revenant realized was that it was all part of a joint initiative between HYDRA, Masters of Evil, Loki, and Kang the Conqueror named "Emerald Rain Project", the creation of an Inhuman army to conquer the world. Now, they had to work together to put an end to "Emerald Rain Project" and save the world.