Upcoming Stories and Ideas Part 22

Alright, here's the actual plot summary.

Like I said earlier, go to the previous disclaimer part and vote on whether I should do the Sword Art Online story or not. It's your choice and I will take full responsibility for it and accept any constructive criticism about it.

And if you guys agree to this, then a lot of minimization and euphemism will be implemented in this story to not traumatize you guys but still allowing you guys to enjoy it.

By the way, the protagonist in this story will be another OC, this time from Tony314, named Sakyo Kudo.

Project Primus Beyond - SAO: In 2022, 1000 beta-testers, all experienced gamers, had been selected all across Japan for the testing of a new VR gaming console named NerveGear and its first accompanying game named Sword Art Online. Amongst those 1000 beta-testers is a native from Kyoto, a 20-year-old college student, martial art trainer, and a gamer named Sakyo Kudo aka Neo-Ronin, considered to be the best and kindest gamer of the Land of the Rising Sun.

However, Sakyo Kudo received a message coming from someone within Argus, the company that made both NerveGear and Sword Art Online, saying that it was part of a plan concocted by the game's creator to trap everyone and play God and that Sakyo was their only hope of saving everyone by beating the game. Realizing the urgency, Sakyo immediately went into the game, determined to save everyone through his master gaming skill and most importantly, the hidden powers within him that he fully embraced as he's more than just a human gamer, he's a human-Cybertronian hybrid gamer.