Upcoming Stories and Ideas Part 3

Okay, here's the another spin-off idea from Tony314, and it's the third part of Operation Janus with Star Wars: The Clone Wars as its main setting. This show is what gets me interested in the Star Wars franchises and this is loosely inspired by a fanfiction I read on the website Fanfiction.net. It's a crossover story of Star Wars and Avengers called Avengers: Infinite Wars.

Here's the link to this great story: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12260787/1/Avengers-Infinite-Wars

Another story that inspired me to come up with this is called 'The Galaxy Far Away', originally written by USMCGamer101, and currently written by Sithlord863.

And another story inspiring me to come up with this is called 'Jaune, the Grand Clone Rebellion' made by Darkdecade97.

Operation Janus - Part 3: The Clone Wars rage on as the Republic's Clone Army and its Jedi generals fight for its freedom and democracy ideals against the secessionist Confederacy of Independent Systems and their droid army. But then, a surge of interdimensional energy was detected at a contested planetary system. A shockwave all felt by both Jedis, Siths, and neutral Force users. What's more is that from that anomaly arrives a third party, one that will forever change the course of the war and one that will bring the secret puppet master, who controls both the Republic and the Separatist for his own benefits and ambitions, to the light.