Upcoming Stories and Ideas Part 20

Here's another story idea from me and this time, it's everyone's favorite childhood RTS game series. The Red Alert series, specifically Red Alert 3.

This came up while I was looking for a couple of alternate universe for the Operation Janus story idea and more specifically, one that has alternate history as its genre. Not gonna lie, I absolutely love alternate history genre ever since I started watching Alternate History Hub on YouTube and about 4 years ago, I watched this Amazon Prime series called The Man in the High Castle at a family friend's place. I only watched the first couple of episodes but I have to say that it's really good.

As a matter of fact, I played Red Alert 2, Yuri's Revenge, and Red Alert 3 Uprising a long time ago when I was a kid, and let me tell you, those three games are my childhood's favorite.

And if you want to know more about the other candidates for the next Operation Janus story ideas, here's the current list:

1. Command and Conquer (the Tiberium Universe)

2. Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg

3. Code Geass

I'm still working on the list and if you guys have any other ideas, please let me know.

Without further ado, here's the summary. Oh, and the story will follow the Allied campaign in Red Alert 3 campaign mode.

Operation Janus - Part 16: The Western Allied Nations has been fighting against the expansionistic Soviet Union since the Second World War in the 1950s. Now, it's the Third World War in the 1980s and the Soviet Union is on the brink of defeat at the hands of the Allied Nations.

Two Soviet officers, General Nikolai Krukov and Colonel Anatoly Cherdenko, decided to change the course of the war once and for all by using a time machine underneath the Kremlin to travel back to Brussels in 1927 during the Solvay International Physics Conference with one goal in mind: to eliminate the man behind the Allied Nations' technological advancements and invincibility, Albert Einstein.

With the deed done, they returned to see that Cherdenko is now the Premier of the Soviet Union and that its army is now conquering almost all of Europe, with the British Isles now the last bastion of the Allied presence in Europe. However, Cherdenko's deed has terrible ramification. Because of the elimination of Albert Einstein by Cherdenko and thus, nuclear weapons not being created, the Empire of Japan, now known as the Empire of the Rising Sun declares war on both the Allied Nations and the Soviet Union for world domination, believing it to be their divine destiny.

A new Third World War has begun, a three-way war between the Allied Nations, the Soviet Union, and the Empire of the Rising Sun. But what they didn't realize is that a fourth party will be involved and they will be sent by none other than Albert Einstein, who were warned about Cherdenko's plan by Uatu the Watcher and thus, sent a message to the fourth party to intervene, Ian and his Task Force.

During the Allied defense of Brighton Beach in the UK against the Soviet armada, a massive interdimensional portal was opened near the Allied base and out came Ian and Task Force Disciples, with their highly advanced technology and superior strategic mind, which further boosted the Allied defense and pushed the Soviet back to Mainland Europe. With that, the Allied Forces now have the opportunity to liberate Europe from the Soviets and put an end to both the Soviets and the Empire's global domination ambition.