Upcoming Stories and Ideas Part 10

Alright, here's another idea suggested by Tony314. The ninth part of Operation Janus and this time, The Disciples and their allies are going to be introduced to the zombies of Resident Evil franchise.

That's right! They're going to the Resident Evil universe, fighting against zombies and bio-organic weapons, T-Virus, G-Virus, the Las Plagas, the C-Virus and the Mold.

And since this is Resident Evil we're talking about, this story will be automatically rated Mature for violence and blood.

As for the starting point, Resident Evil 3 - the remake one - will be the starting point, and the story will also have two Resident Evil animated movies in it: Resident Evil: Vendetta and Resident Evil: Death Island.

And this will also be the debut story of another subgroup of the Disciples, a CBRN Threat Unit formed to counter against the use of the weaponized viruses and bio-organic weapons. They will be known as DEADBOLT Division, led by Selma Greene from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III Zombies mode.

Plus, Jill Valentine will be Ian's third love interest, joining Slipstream and Sharon Carter/Agent 13. And for her appearance, it will be her remake appearance throughout.

Operation Janus - Part 9: September 28th, 1998. Raccoon City. Once, a prosperous city in the Midwest region of the United States, whose prosperity was brought by a pharmaceutical giant named the Umbrella Corporation. Now, a living hellscape, where its citizens have been turned into zombies by one of the Umbrella Corporation's darkest secrets, the Tyrant Virus or the T-Virus.

Jill Valentine, a member of Raccoon City Police Department's special unit named the Special Tactics And Rescue Service, or STARS for short, must escape from the doomed city with the help of a mercenary named Carlos Oliveira, working for a branch of Umbrella Corporation named Umbrella Biohazard Countermeasure Service (UBCS). They would be chased down by an intelligent bioweapon from Umbrella named the Nemesis T-Type, sent to the city to silence the surviving STARS members after the Spencer Mansion incident in the Arklay mountains.

Soon after they met, they were surrounded by an approaching horde of the infected. Fortunately, fate seems to smile on them, as the horde was quickly eliminated by a third party, a group of six, who soon arrived before them. Jill and Carlos were shocked to see that their savior donned a very futuristic military outfit and armor, and used hi-tech weaponry. They soon met the leader of this group, Ian Prince, alongside Selma Greene, the de facto leader of DEADBOLT Division, and its first 4 members: 'Tank' Dempsey, Nikolai Belinski, Takeo Masaki, and Erik Richtofen.

Now, with their newfound allies, Jill Valentine, Carlos Oliveira, alongside the other Raccoon City survivors: Leon S. Kennedy and the Redfield siblings Chris and Claire, will take on the fight against the Umbrella Corporation and various bioterrorist groups.