Upcoming Stories and Ideas Part 2

Coming up is another spin-off story idea from Tony314. This time, it's the second part of Operation Janus with Transformers Cybertron as its main plot, and to be honest, the show has the most banging intro theme ever.

Operation Janus - Part 2: In the Transformers Cybertron universe, a massive blackhole was formed, threatening Cybertron and its populace, thus forcing them to move to Earth, while Optimus Prime and his Autobot elite warriors, assisted by the ancient Vector Prime, are in a race against time to find the Cyber Planet Keys before Megatron and the Decepticons. However, they began detecting another interdimensional anomaly and from this anomaly came Ian Prince/Infinitus Prime and his Task Force 'The Disciples'. They joined forces with the Autobots to assist them in finding these Cyber Planet Keys to save Cybertron and the universe from the Decepticons. How would Optimus Prime and the Autobots react when they found out that Ian Prince/Infinitus Prime was in fact from an alternate dimension and that he was Optimus Prime's twin brother from that dimension?

Hot Shot! Jetfire! Vector Prime! Landmine! Scattershot! Optimus Prime! Infinitus Prime! Transform and Roll Out!