Upcoming Stories and Ideas Part 17

(The song above belongs to rightful owners and singer Skylar Grey. This is one of the most beautiful song I've ever listened to.)

First story idea of year 2024 and this one is from Tony314, after he watched a new DCEU film and the second Aquaman movie, Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom. I haven't watched it yet, though I did watch the first Aquaman movie back in 2018 with my math tutor. I have to say that Aquaman is currently one of my three favorite superhero movies, alongside Avengers: Endgame and Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2.

Tony314 said that this movie was awesome, that I need to check out, and that both Ian and Arthur Curry/Aquaman in both movies are alike in so many ways, and though they have different paths and journeys, their values and beliefs are the exact same.

Plus, this will be a perfect time for Ian to use his aquatic Cybertronian form, specifically Hightide, Depth Charge, Nautica, and Seaspray, as well as starring Namor from Black Panther: Wakanda Forever.

And yeah, both movies have Amber Heard as Mera, and considering her rocky relationship with Johnny Depp and especially the Depp v. Heard trial, I already sense that some people who are reading this will have differing opinions about her. Personally, I don't really care much about the life of any celebrities. Still, I do ask that any conversations and arguments about her have to be as civilized and polite as possible.

Though I can't say the same with Ezra Miller, who portrayed Barry Allen/the Flash in DCEU. Yeah, I wouldn't be near this guy if I were you.

With that out of the way, here's the summary.

Operation Janus - Part 13: Arthur Curry - the son of a lighthouse keeper named Thomas Curry in Maine and Queen Atlanna of Atlantis. Rejecting Atlantis for his mother's execution and supposed death and under the tutelage of his mom's trusted advisor Nuidis Vulko, he then joined a newly formed Justice League with Bruce Wayne/Batman, Clark Kent/ Superman, Diana Prince/Wonder Woman, Barry Allen/the Flash, and Victor Stone/Cyborg, to fight against Steppenwolf and his Parademons forces.

After the fight against Steppenwolf and his army, Arthur Curry went back to his vigilante activities, earning him a moniker of Aquaman. One day, he fought against pirates who were trying to steal a Russian Navy nuclear submarine, resulting in their leader's death and his son, David Kane, vowing revenge. Meanwhile, Orm Marius, Arthur's half-brother and the current King of Atlantis, planned to unite the four kingdoms to wage the war against the surface world.

Mera, betrothed to Orm, went to the surface world and convinced Arthur to help her and Nuidis stop the war by finding the legendary Trident of Atlan. Arthur and Mera would embark on a journey to help Arthur reclaim his rightful place as the King of Atlantis and stop his half-brother.

While at a town in Sicily, Italy, after finding the next coordinates to the Trident of Atlan, Arthur and Mera were attacked by a vengeful David Kane, now donning a new suit of armor upgraded with Atlantean technology and rechristened himself as Black Manta, and Orm's personal commandos. Fortunately, they were saved by Ian, his Task Force Disciples, Wanda and Pietro Maximoff, alongside the ruler of Talokan Namor, whom, with Ian, managed to hurl Black Manta out into the ocean, while Wanda, using her Chaos Magic, crippled Orm's personal commandos with implanted visions and nightmares.

Now, with their newfound allies, Arthur can now finally reclaim his birthright and his throne to save both Atlantis, the remaining three kingdoms, and the surface world, from a war instigated by Orm, now proclaimed himself as the Ocean Master.