Upcoming Stories and Ideas Part 8

So, yeah, as you can see, me and Tony314 decided to replace Young Justice with Voltron: Legendary Defender, and he gave me 2 good reasons for this change.

1. He doesn't have any access to HBO Max, where Young Justice is being aired at.

2. His tight finance

Thus, I'm terribly sorry for this sudden change and I really hope that everyone understand this.

And in this part, the Jedi, the Grand Army of the Republic and the Separatist Droid Army from Part 3 will join in this one. So, you can expect your favorite Clone battalions, Jedis and droids appearing here.

Operation Janus - Part 8: For millennia, the Galra Empire has waged an endless war of conquest, enslavement, and extinction across the universe, with the only threat to them being the planet Altea and its secret weapon, a 328-foot-tall robot warrior known as the legendary "Defender of the Universe" Voltron, composed of five lion-styled starships whose pilots are known as Paladins. Thus, the Galra Empire invaded and destroyed Altea, determined to end this threat once and for all.

Altea's last ruler, King Alfor, sent the Voltron Lions across the universe to different locations, including Earth, to hide them from the evil hands of the ruler of the Galra Empire, Emperor Zarkon. At the same time, King Alfor's daughter, Princess Allura, their royal advisor Coran, and the Altean Castle of Lions were hidden on a planet named Arus along with the Black Lion.

Now, the Galra Empire's path of conquest and search for Voltron has led them to Earth and the Solar System. There, a group of space pilots, consisting of Shiro, Keith, Lance, Pidge, and Hunk, discovers the Blue Lion and immediately gets swept up into the Galran War. They meet Princess Allura, become the new Paladins, and reunite the five Lions to form Voltron, beginning their fight to liberate the universe from the Galra Empire.

Some time later, Team Paladins was sent on a mission to protect a rebel convoy from the Galran forces, but it soon became apparent that this mission was getting more and more difficult due to Keith focusing more on his training with the Blade of Marmora than leading the Paladins, despite Allura's plea. Even though their mission was a success thanks to the timely effort of Shiro, tension was still high between Keith and Team Paladins. Fortunately, fate seemed to smile on them.

Suddenly, they received a report that a Galra-occupied planet was liberated by an overwhelming force. This deeply shocks the Paladins as they questioned who and what this force is capable of. But what they and the Galra don't realize is this third force is from another dimension and comes with an army so powerful and technology advanced that has the Galra shaking in fear. And this force becomes the turning point in the liberation of the galaxy as a message is sent across the galaxy with the quote: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings".

And most importantly, they will meet the leader of the third force, who will remind Keith that Team Paladins needs his leadership more than ever, and that he must learn about balance. As for Allura, she will be taught how to be stronger whilst maintaining her compassion.