Upcoming Stories and Ideas Part 9

Originally, in this part, me and Tony314 wanted to come up with the 8th part of Operation Janus, this time with the Netflix original series Voltron: Legendary Defender as its main setting. But, because the series was unavailable for ad-supported plan due to licensing restriction, which I find it nonsense since it is Netflix original series and thus it should be available for every Netflix subscribers, we decided to put this story idea on hold until either we can find a replacement or Netflix decides to have that show available for all.

Update: Part 8 will be the Young Justice one, as Part 7 will be replaced with Insomniac Games' Marvel's Spider-Man video game series.

And now it's October, and that means Halloween is upon us. Thus, I think that it's high time to develop and make another story, this time, a Scooby Doo Mystery Incorporated fanfiction, loosely inspired by BraedimusSupreme's 'SDMI: New Kid'. And like my current 'The Avengers' Prime' story, I want this one to be completely different from 'SDMI: New Kid'.

That was when I've decided that this story will have elements of both 2004 film Van Helsing, 2013 film Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters, the SCP Foundation, and the Men in Black film series, in the form of 3 OCs appearing in this story.

The first OC will be the descendant of Gabriel Van Helsing, Hansel Grimm and Gretel Grimm, and that means this OC will be trained in art of both monster hunting and witch hunting. And his name will be Michael van Helsing-Grimm.

The second OC will be the son of a SCP Foundation researcher and a member of Mobile Task Force Epsilon-11 "Nine-Tailed Fox", meaning that he will be the mixture of the brains and the brawn, with a bit of anomalous power of empathy towards SCPs. Basically, he's like Doctor Bruce Banner in Avengers Endgame. His name will be Daniel Constantine.

The third and final OC will be the adopted son of the legendary and veteran MIB Agent K, whose parents were killed by an alien, who is an associate of Agent K's long-time enemy, Boris the Animal, the last Boglodite. Feeling responsible for this tragedy, Agent K decided to adopt and raise him as his own son, while also training him so that he could prepare for a world where aliens exist and are living amongst humans. He will be the techy powerhouse, since every MIB weapons are powerful. His name will be Kelso Brown.

SDMI - The Hunter, The Anomalous, and The MIB: Crystal Cove, a mysterious coastal town located somewhere on the US West Coast, is known for being 'the most hauntedest place on Earth', and it truly earns that title, as the town plays host to many mysteries, all of which are solved by generations of young investigators and their animal companion, dating back to the Aztec period. The current generation of these investigators and their animal companion consist of Fred Jones Jr., Shaggy Rogers, Velma Dinkley, Daphne Blake, and their canine companion Scooby, and together, they would solve mysteries in their hometown and beyond, though their presence isn't met with warm reception from the townsfolk.

One day, they stumbled across another mystery, this time, an ancient one that linked with the town's most infamous curse that befell the previous generations and an apocalyptic event that would shatter their world. Fortunately, they managed to gain 3 new members who just moved to the town, but there's more to them than meets the eyes.