Upcoming Stories and Ideas Part 16

And here's another one from Tony314 and it's with another franchise from Hasbro and Paramount Pictures, GI Joe film series featuring GI Joe: The Rise of Cobra and GI Joe: Retaliation.

Yeah, you definitely remember the scene at the end of Transformers: Rise of the Beasts, where the card Noah Diaz is holding has the emblem of GI Joe, thus hinting towards a Transformers x GI Joe crossover film.

Well then, it's time to give those two famous franchises from Hasbro a crossover story.

Operation Janus - Part 12: GI Joe, an elite covert international special operations unit, conduct special operation around the world to stop threats that not even the elite of the elite special forces could handle.

During a mission, they stopped an attack on a NATO convoy transporting an experimental nanotech-based weapons and recruited two new members, who are the survivors of the attack: Conrad Hauser/Duke and Wallace Weems/Ripcord. The two were then taken to the GI Joe's HQ, the Pit in Egypt and met the team: Hershel Dalton/Heavy Duty, Shana M. O'Hara/Scarlett, Snake Eyes, and Abel Shaz/Breaker, alongside their commander General Clayton Abernathy/Hawk.

However, the Pit was then attacked by Baroness, Duke's ex-fiancée and the one responsible for the attack on the NATO convoy, Storm Shadow, and Zartan. They took the nanotech weapons from the Joes, and thus, the Joes must now pursue them to Paris to retrieve the weapons and capture Baroness and Storm Shadow. However, they failed as Baroness and Storm Shadow escaped and captured Duke, while also launching one of the nanotech missiles at the Eiffel Tower, destroying the tower in the process.

(You shall be avenged, Eiffel Tower! Viva la France!)

Fortunately, the Joes located where Duke was currently held up, an underwater secret base in the Arctic owned by James McCullen, a weapon designer and terrorist mastermind behind the attack on the NATO convoy. Thus, the Joes launched an assault on the base. Fortunately for them, they're not alone in this endeavor, as the base was also attacked by an unknown party possessing technologies far more advanced than anything the Joes and James McCullen could come up with.

And most importantly, the Joes will gain a new ally in the form of Ian Prince and Task Force Disciples as they now join forces to fight against a new terrorist organization named COBRA, led by Baroness' younger brother Rex Lewis/the Cobra Commander.