Upcoming Stories and Ideas Part 13

Here's another story idea from Tony314, and this time, it's with the Avengers, or the one from Square Enix and Crystal Dynamics' 2020 video game, Marvel's Avengers, to be exact. And yes, that includes the story expansion DLCs of the game.

Operation Janus - Part 10: 5 years ago, an event named "Avengers Day" or "A-Day" was celebrated in San Francisco to unveil both the Avengers' second HQ in the city and their new Helicarrier of their own christened the Chimera. But soon, tragedy struck, as a terrorist attack led by Taskmaster, destroyed the Chimera's Terrigen Crystal core and apparently killed Captain America. Not only that, but the incident caused the destruction of San Francisco and the city to be blanketed by Terrigen Mist, involuntarily causing numerous individuals to manifest superhuman powers as Inhumans.

Blaming for the disaster, the Avengers disbanded and AIM, a science corporation led by Monica Rappacini and a heavily mutated George Tarleton, took the Avengers' place as a peacekeeping force. 5 years later, with anti-Inhumans sentiment at all-time high, AIM began rounding up the Inhumans and planning to eliminate them, essentially repeating the German's Holocaust. Kamala Khan, a Jersey City native and an Inhuman thanks to being exposed to the Terrigen Mist 5 years ago, discovered incriminating footage that implicated George Tarleton in Captain America's death. She then went on a journey to reassemble the Avengers, prove their innocence and uncover the mystery behind the A-Day incident.

At some point, after Kamala gathered Bruce Banner, Tony Stark, and met Hank Pym at an Inhuman sanctuary named the Ant Hill, they were about to attack an AIM facility, mainly Kamala alone, to free Inhuman prisoners, when sensor alerted them of an interdimensional rift and the most shocking of all, they received reports from Natasha Romanoff and intercepted AIM transmissions that the AIM facility was under attack by an unknown third party. They were completely shocked about it and thus, they quickly went to that AIM facility to investigate.

It was there that they saw this unknown third party was a highly technological and advanced, and extraordinarily battle-coordinated military force, and there, they met its leader Ian Prince. They would be in complete shock as they learned that he and his military force named Task Force Disciples came from an alternate Earth that has its own version of the Avengers. Now, with their new allies, they would take on AIM and their goons directly while their message would be broadcasted worldwide: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings."