Upcoming Stories and Ideas Part 21

Alright, here's another story idea for Operation Janus from Tony314.

Well, two, to be precise.

Let me explain.

Earlier, Tony314 came up with a new story idea for Operation Janus and this is a difficult one, cause it involves a video games series featuring Disney characters named Kingdom Hearts, made by Square Enix.

So, where is the difficult part of this, you may ask.

Well, the difficult thing about it is putting Disney villains, as well as members of Organization XIII, the original group of villains made specifically for this game series, in line with the villains that Ian, Task Force Disciples, and Project CAVALRY dealt with.

Long story short, comparing their evil to that evil.

And since there are many Disney villains appearing in Kingdom Hearts series, it's best that a brainstorming session is needed for this one, cause we need to be very selective of the villains we pick.

Thus, this idea will be put in the backburner.

Now that's out of the way, here's the second story idea for Operation Janus, involving Command and Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars and its expansion, Kane's Wrath, specifically during the Third Tiberium War.

That's right, another fan-favorite RTS game before EA decided to ruin the entire franchise.

As Tim Curry, who played as Anatoly Cherdenko in Red Alert 3, said: "I'm escaping to the one place that hasn't been corrupted by capitalism! SPACE!"

Operation Janus - Part 17: In 1995, a mysterious meteor crash-landed near the Tiber river in Italy. Its cargo: a mysterious alien green crystal known as Tiberium. Soon, the crystal began rapidly spreading across the entire world, changing the environment forever, one that would bring devastating effects towards Earth and humanity.

What follows next is a series of global-spanning conflicts and wars that was fought between two opposing factions, centering around Tiberium. On one side is the Global Defense Initiative or GDI for short, a UN-backed organization that grew out of the Allied Nations' efforts during the Second World War between the Allied Nations and the Soviet Union.

Once an international peacekeeping division, it has now been reformed and repurposed as a global anti-terrorist organization to fight against its archnemesis, an ancient, cultic society who worships Tiberium with a fanatically religious fervor named the Brotherhood of Nod, led by a mysterious, charismatic and enigmatic leader known only as Kane.

The current year is 2047 and the Earth's environment level has reached its critical point, as Tiberium crystals began spreading and growing on anything and from everything. The world has also changed as its map has been redrawn into three zones based on the level of Tiberium contamination - Red Zones, Yellow Zones, and Blue Zones.

While GDI began reallocating its resources towards containing Tiberium's spread, Nod made its first move by launching a missile at GDI's space station, the GDSS Philadelphia, thus kickstarting the Third Tiberium War. The conflict reached its climax when GDI fired its orbital Ion Cannon at Nod's HQ, the Temple Prime in Sarajevo, and inadvertently triggered a Liquid Tiberium explosion in the process. This alerted the Scrin, a mysterious alien race which sees Tiberium as its life blood and the one responsible for the seeding of Tiberium on Earth. Now, the war is a three-way fight between GDI, Nod, and the Scrin.

Fortunately, GDI would gain a new ally in the form of Ian and his Task Force, and soon, the two would form an alliance to finally defeat both Nod and Scrin, and save the planet from Tiberium infestation forever.