Upcoming Stories and Ideas Part 14

Another story ideas coming from Tony314, and this time, it's with Ubisoft's Far Cry New Dawn, taking place at a post-nuclear war Hope County in Big Sky state of Montana.

So, since this game is a spin-off sequel to Far Cry 5, there's gonna be lots of reference to Far Cry 5 and that includes references to the cult depicted in Far Cry 5, the Project at Eden's Gate and religions in general. I just wanted to point out that in terms of faiths and religions, I have nothing against any known faiths and religions, as I am a Vietnamese Catholic from my dad's side and a Vietnamese Buddhist from my mom's side, and I learned to embrace both sides. I just oppose to any religious cults or actions that sully the pure image of any religions, be it Christianity, Buddhism, Islam, Judaism, etc.

Religions are supposed to teach us about love, morality, and compassion, not propagating hatred and violence.

With that out of the way, here's the summary of Operation Janus - Part 11.

Operation Janus - Part 11: My name is Carmina Rye. The day I was born was the day the world collapsed...

Those that survived had to make new lives underground. Up above, there was nothing but ash, and cold,... and death. People thought it would last forever... but without us up there... life returned...

I was six years old the first time I saw the sun. Mom and Dad were heartbroken by what they saw... The world they've known gone forever... but not me... I've never seen anything so perfect. We weren't the only ones who had survived... And slowly but surely, our little community grew. It wasn't always easy. But, for a time, there was peace. And Prosperity.

A new home. A new life. A new normal...

But like all things in this world... it was too good to last. The Highwaymen came from the East, led by a pair of sisters - Twins. Said they'd heard about our little paradise... Said they wanted it for themselves... We never stood a chance. They took everything from us. Our food, our homes... our people.

We needed a miracle... and that's when we heard the name Thomas Rush. He and his Captain had been up and down the West Coast helping folks like us rebuild - and they were on a train headed right through Hope County.

Mom sent me to find them - convince them to help us take our home back. They were our last hope. Our salvation... But it went all horribly wrong. The Highwaymen learned about this, attacked Thomas' train and captured him, leaving Captain as the sole survivor, whom I managed to rescue.

I thought that no one was coming to help us, that we were on our own, that it was just us. But, I was wrong about that. 

One day, while preparing to rescue Thomas Rush from a coal mine belonging to the Highwaymen, our scouts came back with the most shocking news of all. The coal mine was attacked by an unknown forces and they had pictures to prove it. That was when I saw Thomas Rush face-to-face with an unknown man, and surrounding him were soldiers with gears and weapons I've never seen before.

A knock came at our gate, and soon, we met not only Thomas Rush but also the mysterious man in the picture. He introduced himself as Ian Prince of Task Force Disciples and said that he and his forces came here to help us rebuild, train, supply, and most importantly, modernize Prosperity.

Now with our new allies, we could finally fight back against the Highwaymen and the Twins, and protect our community, our people, and our life. And I know one thing for certain.

Ian Prince and his Task Force were truly sent by God as our guardian angels.