Upcoming Stories and Ideas Part 27

(Imported from Project Primus Beyond Ideas.)

Project Primus Beyond - Titanfall: For 44 years, the Frontier of the Milky Way Galaxy was the site of a series of conflicts fought between 2 factions: a highly-militarized industrial conglomerate from the Core Systems known as the Interstellar Manufacturing Corporation or IMC, seeking to expand and exploit the Frontier's natural resources regardless of moral ethics, and the Frontier Militia, a loose coalition of homesteaders, mercenaries, pirates, and bandits, banded together to preserve the freedom of the Frontier.

The Frontier Militia was on the run with the IMC right on their tail until the Battle of Demeter, which turned the tide of the conflict in favor of the Frontier Militia, thanks to the actions of its most respected and highly-decorated member, Lieutenant Commander Joshua Sherman-Montgomery.

5 years after Demeter, Joshua, alongside his old mentor Captain Tai Lastimosa, was chosen to be part of Special Operation 217 during Operation: Broadsword, a Frontier Militia's invasion of the IMC-held planet of Typhon. However, Captain Lastimosa was killed by an IMC-hired mercenary group known as the Apex Predators, leaving Joshua as the sole commander of the Special Operation. Now, joining forces with his best friend Jack Cooper, now an Acting Pilot of Lastimosa's BT-7274, they would embark on a journey across Typhon to complete their mission and end the conflict once and for all.