~13~

The group had soon left Magnus', the shadowhunters heading to the institute. Talia declined the invite of going to the institute, claiming that she needed to get out of this bloody dress and shower, but she had invited Isabelle over with the excuse of introducing her to movies.

Isabelle accepted, the two parting ways with Clary, Alec, and Jace as they portalled to Talia's house.

Upon entering, Isabelle's eyes scanned the home. As soon as you entered, there was a small living room to one side, shelves mounted on a wall on top of the radiator in the back corner of the room, a white L shaped sofa beside it facing a tiny shelf which held books mounted on it. On top of it was the TV, something that just looked like an enlarged computer screen to Isabelle.

In front of the sofa was a round glass table and a couple of plants decorated the room, with a door leading to a mini balcony covered by curtains beside the radiator.

To the right was the kitchen, a wooden table to the wall in front of the fridge, and counters lining up against the fridge and turning into an L shape with fake vines strung around.

Opposite the kitchen was the bathroom which Talia lead her to with some spare clothes and makeup remover, giving her towels if she wanted to shower. Talia's room was across the small hallway where her room had its own bathroom where she showered.

She dried her hair enough so it wasn't dripping, putting it up in a messy bun and she wore a hoodie and some shorts.

Isabelle was already stood in the kitchen when Talia left her room, her hair in damp waves as she wore just a baggy shirt, clearly opting to not have worn the pants Talia had given her.

She took a moment to compose herself, hoping that the blush that was probably on her cheeks was no longer evident.

"Whacha doing?" she spoke, making her presence known.

"Hey, I'm just making scrambled eggs. I got hungry and something told me you would be too, hope you don't mind."

"Not at all, go ahead. I'm going to put the film on and then I'll come help you." She moved towards the living room, picking up the remote and scrolling towards Disney when she realised she had no clue which of her favourite films she wanted to start Isabelle off with. So she decided she'd ask after she had gotten up and helped Isabelle by grabbing two plates and forks so she could scrape the eggs onto them.

"Where the hell is your bread," she asked, frowning as she saw no sight of it.

"No bread. Fuck bread. Breakfast items," she scoffed as Isabelle shook her head in amusement.

She took the pan off of Isabelle, washing it straight away so she wouldn't have the chance to do so, before walking back to the sofa with her.

"Okay, we have two options. Aladdin or Tangled," Talia spoke seriously, as if this was the most important decision of the world.

"What are they about?" Isabelle asked, getting comfortable on the sofa.

"Princesses. They're kids films," she sheepishly admitted, Isabelle laughing at this.

"Your favourite films are kids films?"

"Shut up, don't hate on it until you watch it now pick! Purple long hair princess or blue badass princess."

"Easy, blue."

"Perfect," she scrolled towards Aladdin, which was already onto the credits so she had to watch start from beginning as the two ate their food, Talia immediately grabbing the plates when they were done to wash it admitting that she didn't enjoy having dirty dishes laying around. She then sat back down, arm stretching around Isabelle as she pulled her in closer to her side, putting the blanket over the two.