19

Story Title: Embrace the Hate

Name: Izuku Midoriya
Quirk: [Demon]

Type:[Mutation/Transformation/Emitter/Enhancer]

Description: The user appears to have the physical features of a demon (devil horns, long ears, long canines, and sharp claws), enhanced strength and speed, and an enhanced healing factor. The user is usually calm and timid but will appear a lot more demonic and feral once the user embraces their dark side. This gives them access to superhuman strength, speed, durability, and reflexes that would rival One For All in all aspects.

The user is also able to generate and manipulate Jadefire, green fire that either burns or heals people, teleport short distances, and gain access to Hemokinesis or Blood Manipulation.

Drawback: [This quirk uses the hate and rage in the user's heart. The more angry the user is, the more likely they are to lose control. The user also has an enhanced metabolism, which is why eating large portions of food is required for them.]

Summary: The feeling of betrayal, rejection, and pain is what haunts Izuku Midoriya throughout his young years. Living in a society filled with superhuman abilities called quirks, it would really suck if you were born without a quirk. Well, that's not the case for him.

At the age of 4, Izuku awakened a quirk that would be classified as a villainous quirk. The ability to become a demon and do what demons are capable of doing. He was despised and feared by his peers and others around him. Even receiving taunts and beatdowns just by breathing.

He even got told to kill himself once.

But even with all these obstacles, Izuku would push through and train to become the hero he always wanted to be. And it all started with the words given to him by the Number 1 Hero himself, All Might.

"It doesn't matter if you're Quirkless or have a villanous quirk. If you have the necessary drive and motivation, then you can be a hero."

Despite it being a rough road, this is the story where Izuku Midoriya, Chaotic Hero: Cataclysm, becomes the greatest hero of all.

Ship: Izuku x Harem, Main: Mina Ashido