72

[Among Us Fanfiction One-Shot. I'm bored, okay?!]

Story Title: THERE'S AN IMPOSTOR AMONG US! Alt. Title: Doppelganger

Summary: An hour after the ship AM-2119, also known as The Skeld ship, had escaped the headquarters in Planet Polus, albeit barely. The escape was something that many would find quite unbelievable.

The planet's HQ was invaded by something that the crew couldn't understand. What they saw were creatures with a large mouth, sharp teeth and elongating tongue emerging from the hole in the drilling station on the northeast part of the map, near Laboratory and Medical Bay.

They saw it tear and devour their other crew and chased them towards the ship and out of the planet.

When they arrived in their ship and thought that everything was okay, alarms blared as multiple issues occurred within the ship, ranging from fixing wires to shooting down asteroids coming their way. With tasks distributed, the crew spread throughout the ship to do their tasks.

Halfway finished with their tasks, Red entered the dark hallways of the Electrical and heard a thud from within. Rushing in, there he saw something that sent chills in his spine. The bloodied body of Teal, missing the top part.

With heavy breaths, he reached for the communicator in his suit and called out. "ELECTRICAL!! A DEAD BODY HAS BEEN FOUND! I REPEAT A DEAD BODY HAS BEEN FOUND!" This was the moment that the crew realized there was an impostor amongst them and they needed to find out who, before it's too late..